Fuel and it’s delivery is extremely important so:

RichieRocket

I am currently running two 240s with two Hotwire kits. As I move to larger injectors, I want to make sure they eat well. Nothing will blow your car up faster than leaning it out on the big end of a 1/4 pass, except maybe 50#s of boost 🤣. So before Bowling Green in May I decided I will install this, I will wait on the 133# 1400cc injectors until I get some help tuning the FAST xfi. I may be able to do that after a couple test hits on the old Precision 96# injectors on May 10th and 11th. Here are my new pumps and injectors. I run -8 feed and -6 return PTFE. Lines. Dual In-tank System Turbo Buick G7X 510LPH QD E100 (DPFS-G7510EQ): Dual Pump Systems (Complete) | Racetronix
GB SEP / Bosch 60:14:14 1400cc/min, 133lb/hr@43PSI Injectors Wondering if there are some running these pumps or even a very similar setup and the verdict as an overall Consensus of this fueling strategy.

What fuel are you running ?? I ran the twin 340's & fuel line kit from Racetronix on E85 for 5+ years with no problems . As a matter of fact , I'm going to be selling my stock tank , Racetronix double pump sender with AN fittings , -8 supply line from tank to stock location of filter and complete Racetronix double pump Hotwire harness with 15psi hobbs switch .

Im assuming your car will be running E85.

How much HP are you trying to make?

I generally run 110 to 116 octane. The 340 kit I just received, if I’m not mistaken has a very recent fuel hat/sender design. It has dedicated duel pigtails within the fuel hat to eliminate restrictions in voltage so each pump also has a separate dedicated Hotwire harness all the way to the alternator. If your system is from 5 years ago, are you sure it is the same setup? If so, I’m thrilled that I am on the right track. The only upgrade from here is a self priming Weldon external. I am staying internal because I don’t know what rules will be doled out at the GS Nationals about external pumps and I would like the opportunity to run in as many classes as possible.. what injectors were you running with the dual 340s?

I generally run 110 to 116 octane. The 340 kit I just received, if I’m not mistaken has a very recent fuel hat/sender design. It has dedicated duel pigtails within the fuel hat to eliminate restrictions in voltage so each pump also has a separate dedicated Hotwire harness all the way to the alternator. If your system is from 5 years ago, are you sure it is the same setup? If so, I’m thrilled that I am on the right track. The only upgrade from here is a self priming Weldon external. I am staying internal because I don’t know what rules will be doled out at the GS Nationals about external pumps and I would like the opportunity to run in as many classes as possible.. what injectors were you running with the dual 340s?
I'm running 120# injectors @ 85% duty cycle . I switched to a cell & Aeromotive external brushless spur gear pump this winter .
The original Racetronix double pump wiring harness did not have separate pump feeds , but it was never a problem with the old motor . The new motor has higher demands so I switched it out to the cell & bigger pump . I'll be at BG for the Nats if you want to see my set up .

This is part of my current build, still need to update it and add to my dig.. I think one major improvement could be the cam,
2BF233C2-3B1C-40B2-BDDD-C76B6C751823.jpeg
2BF233C2-3B1C-40B2-BDDD-C76B6C751823.jpeg

I'm running 120# injectors @ 85% duty cycle . I switched to a cell & Aeromotive external brushless spur gear pump this winter .
The original Racetronix double pump wiring harness did not have separate pump feeds , but it was never a problem with the old motor . The new motor has higher demands so I switched it out to the cell & bigger pump . I'll be at BG for the Nats if you want to see my set up .
I absolutely want to check it out! This year is for me to learn. Everything from tree timing to classes to tuning tips. 2023 is for me to hurt feelings because I will still be a noob.. thanks

Last edited:
Check out the Turbo Pro Bracket class , just have to be 10.99 or quicker & a Buick . I run in that class .
I'm the WH1 with NY plates .

Wouldn’t that open up the class to Cruz and Fiscus and the folks that have a gazillion bucks to put into their cars??? Not being flip whatsoever as Dave and Don are wonderful folks that support our GN community but I can’t complete with that class of racers on an internal fuel pump in a stock tank with my wife and I as the crew members. Maybe I’m missing something about that class???

It's a bracket racing class with a twist . They have to make 2 passes to qualify and their fastest run is their dail in minus a tenth and it stays the same for the event . Also the cars are paired up according to dial in . Look up the rules in the rules section ( TPB ) .