Atr 2,5 dual exhaust with stainless pitbull mufflers

That exhaust is SOLD

I’m not ready yet, as I need to get over the cost of the new trans. But, when I’m ready I’m going to commission you to sniff me out one just like this! Cause I need it and you always seems to be the first on the scene! Hell, if it was a crime, the authorities would have you pegged as a person of interest cause you are always on em!

In all seriousness you now have acquired two ATR Systems only months apart! That’s quite the accomplishment I’d say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not ready yet, as I need to get over the cost of the new trans. But, when I’m ready I’m going to commission you to sniff me out one just like this! Cause I need it and you always seems to be the first on the scene! Hell, if it was a crime, the authorities would have you pegged as a person of interest cause you are always on em!

In all seriousness you now have acquired two ATR Systems only months apart! That’s quite the accomplishment I’d say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL , I have had the 3" on my GN for bout 2 years now . Just so happen the T type we just bought still had the stock exhaust and needless to say it was bout shot and this ATR come up for sale so I pulled the trigger .

Guys started a new thread for the single shot. 300.00 on the rear section crossflow can post pics tomorrow if anyone is interested like I said before it needs a mid pipe made up. Or if you have a single shot this will bolt right up to that mid pipe