Asheville

1fastcobra

Any buick or tta guys in Asheville area
Lived in Leicester for to years
Moving back there in a month
We need to get a meet going

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yep they are not on this forum but look for the Valvoline super lubes in Asheville. Craig has a Buick plus many more muscle cars....

I've met him. Hes got a nasty buick Ive tuned a few from Greenville sc. and there is a guy ownes the transmission shop on patton who has one aswell but he never drives it
There is an older guy with a tta
Spoke to him once

Is there alot of guys from Greenville , SC on here? Im from there, but im currently stationed up in NC.
Wayne Haydock is at greer and he builds motors/tunes. He built the motor in craig's car but his son chad is the one who drives. We go to the track quite often together and more are always welcome.

Really? Damn my wifes family lives in Greer, and my family in Taylors. Good to know theres a local reputable engine builder.

Actually Wayne is a retired machinist by trade and now just wrenches on the Buicks as a passion. He has drag raced for the last 40 years.

Rose could share more on some of his real fast toys......

Counting chad's car which is a stage 2 that runs consistent 5's there's darren's out of canton, nc that runs one of haydocks 109 motors who also run's 5's. He also built my motor which runs mid 6's. If you ever need any motor work done williams i can give you his #. He also legitimizes atr headers fastcobra

And there are one or two guys that way that you probably need to watch your wallet and your dog while you're around them.
Talk big smack - but they have mostly junk.
Long time members know who.

And there are one or two guys that way that you probably need to watch your wallet and your dog while you're around them.
Talk big smack - but they have mostly junk.
Long time members know who.

In greer or maybe asheville?

Last edited:
That's pretty cool there's some local guys to my hometown. The GN i just purchased has a rebuilt motor so hopefully it lasts awhile, and i currently live in New Bern, NC due to the Marine Corps I'm stationed up here. I visit home quite often i know Mcclean lives in the area, i purchased a set of seats from him not to long ago, a real legit guy he delivered them and everything.

Wayne Haydock is at greer and he builds motors/tunes. He built the motor in craig's car but his son chad is the one who drives. We go to the track quite often together and more are always welcome.
Shadyside?

Ah
Jason from redline
And davis who does all the dyno
Tuning
Last season we rented the track few times to lay down some times on his doorslamer and my tta

I'm in The Spartanburg area and have know Wayne 40 + years also and he works on my Brothers GN , he has always had Fast Stuff .