asc plates?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I borrowed an orriginal "asc" plate from a great guy here on this board that is helping me with my current project. This re-make "asc" plate is NOT stamped! but It is alluminum and the pattern is so identical to the orriginal that you would need to have an orriginal plate & this plate in both hands to see any differance! Other than it not being stamped this plate looks EXACTLY like the orriginal and this alows you to put up your orriginal so it won't get ruined and in the mean time you can have this on the car and still have the look and no worry about it ever getting ruined..

If you are intrested in these please PM me for details!

Scot W.

Awesome! Can you please post pics of the Original next to the Reproduction one so we can see where the original stamp is? Thanks:smile:

Awesome! Can you please post pics of the Original next to the Reproduction one so we can see where the original stamp is? Thanks:smile:
See where the orriginal stamp is? Stamping means that the letters were stamped in like the old style license plates! From a picture you wouldn't really be able to see the stamping, Maybe very little.

But here is the orriginal...

See where the orriginal stamp is? Stamping means that the letters were stamped in like the old style license plates! From a picture you wouldn't really be able to see the stamping, Maybe very little.

But here is the orriginal...

Gotcha..:wink: Thanks

ok. I'll take one

let me know where to send funds,
I can do paypal,
so $25 should get it?
now to when to expect it?
thanks
Lee

let me know where to send funds,
I can do paypal,
so $25 should get it?
now to when to expect it?
thanks
Lee
Lee, All the information is in the post right above your post.

The guy kept the design on file so it shouldn't take long at all!! I will call first thing monday morning and get them ordered so there won't be a wait.

My pay-pal is: sgblhb@charter.net , and YES $25 (via pay-pal ) works for me! :)

Scot W.

Okay, Today I put in an order for 20 more plates. 10 will be done in a week and they will also do another ten and keep them on hand as we need them.

So if your intrested in these plates they will be ready to ship in one week from today.

PS: Brett yours went out today!

Scot W.

Sorry Got Lost

I'll get paypal out tonight,
thanks
no hurry as were moving , and cars are last on the list .
address will be old house for now
thanks
Lee

I just sent my millions of $$$$$$$$$

for my plate,
thanks
address is correct,

20 more Ordered!!

Okay guy's I went to the company and asked them to make 10 more plates. They said they would make 10 right away and they will be ready soon and they also said they would make an additional 10 to keep aside if anyone else needs them.
I'm not doing this to make money, as i'm maybe making $5.00 after shipping is done. I just had one of these done for my project and thought you GNX owners might like to have one also. They are great for driving around while you still have the look and you won't rock chip your orriginal plate.

Get one while they last!

Scot W.

Thank you!

To everyone who have ordered there ASC plates, They were picked up today and will be sent out tomarow.

Scot W.

Shipped!

All "ASC" plates that have been ordered were shipped out today!

Please post some pic's!
and post how you like the plates!

Thank You!
Scot W.