arp stud # for champion aluminum heads for the rocker shafts

2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
ive seen it before and lost the part # from summit. thanks in advance

Scott

You can go to gn1performance..im.pretty sure they show a pic w part #. Just cross ref to be sure.. or wait for others to.chime in lol

Part #ARP-200-7201 for Champion heads with Scorpion Chevy style rockers. You will have to buy a set of 16. If you have shaft type rockers, I have the ARP part # for the bolts I have used somewhere, just need to find it. Grade 8 bolts will work fine also. Maybe someone has a number for studs.

ARP 651-1500 are 5/16" bolts I used for T&D shaft mount rockers on iron heads. They come 5 to a pack. I think Champion heads for shaft mounts use the same bolts. TA Performance lists rocker shaft stud kits also. I have never tried them.

Part #ARP-200-7201 for Champion heads with Scorpion Chevy style rockers. You will have to buy a set of 16. If you have shaft type rockers, I have the ARP part # for the bolts I have used somewhere, just need to find it. Grade 8 bolts will work fine also. Maybe someone has a number for studs.

I bought mine from Champion and they sold me a set of 12 for a bit less than the 16 package on Summit. Yes they are ARP.

I have a set of these rockers too.. I bought them used. Do I need to replace the stubs with ARPs? I have no idea what I have.. also.. what else do i need to use them? pushrod guide plates?

I have a set of these rockers too.. I bought them used. Do I need to replace the stubs with ARPs? I have no idea what I have.. also.. what else do i need to use them? pushrod guide plates?

I am not the authority on this but I can answer those questions. You will need pushrod guide plates and the ARP studs are highly recommended. The ARPs have ARP stamped into the fine threaded end.