ARP intake bolts

TurboDetroit

what size are the bolts for a champion RACE intake? I would like to do them in stainless and can't find it on the search.... part numbers?

I get mine from Fastenall for the stock intake anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d608d0a80a930d4c24e7210f59ecf76c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not positive but i think Earl also sells all kinds of bolt sets, stainless also i believe.

My kit is set up for the stock intake.

In this example about the only section that will directly crossover are the manifold base bolts.

I wouldn't worry about ordering those special or going with ARPs. This is one of the few bolts that are fairly easy to find a retail and not pay shipping. Since they thread into plain ole 70's Buick heads, they're 3/8-16. They should be able to be found at any good hardware store or possible HomoDepot.

I bought nice chrome bolts from the hardware store. They thread in nicely without the valley pan gasket in the way. Problem is, the gasket isn't a precision fit and overlaps the holes a tiny bit. This seems to prevent the bolts from lining up properly. Anybody know if tapered bolts are available? Been fighting with this thing for hours. Thanks.

if using stainless steel ARP manifold bolts on intake manifold , other than applying antiseize on the threads , is the installed bolt torque the same as factory fasteners ?