ArizonaGN; “Bad news travels faster than good news”

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
There are many behind the scene transactions with TB vendors that do not get due praise.
Its a known fact that “Bad news travels faster than good news”, but hope this feedback does the service justice.

I was in need of a front cover and following a risk evaluation, I reached out to Nick McHale at http://arizonagn.com/
The part was promptly shipped, and tracking information provided. Part arrived with GREAT packaging and very happy with my Initial machining/clearance review and improvements made to the cover. This cover looks fantastic.

Thanks Nick for the smooth transaction!

Nick has shipped items to me in the past before he has even received my payment. He always replies to my many emailed questions. Great guy to deal with.

First class all the way. I've spoken to him several times on the phone, walked me through issues. He is very free with his vast wealth of information and knowledge.

Very good asset to the Buick community!
Willing to work with you and take care of your needs
Well done nick !

I personally buy exclusively from Nick and it’s been a LOT of stuff. I trust his opinion and he’s always willing to help.

I think the only time he doesn’t answer the phone is if he’s taking a nap....don’t tell him I said so.

Last edited: