ARIZONA Caravan to West Coast Nationals

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a caravan to the west coast nationals. i was thinking maybe we all could meet some where up in phoenix. there are about 4 of us in tucson that i know that are going including my self with at least 2 gn's. it would kinda be nice if we could get a group of arizona guys and we could all meet up and drive to vegas.

brent

How about Arrowhead Mall? It's easy to get in and out of with the trailers, has ample parking and it's close to the freeways. As a bonus, you can get a starbucks or slopdonald's, etc. while waiting for people to show. :)

We normally leave from Nick Micale's place in the area of 35th avenue and Greenway. Check with us again in late September, we've know more then.

I was planning on meeting at Nick's. Hopefully someone else will be there too? I will be arriving in Phoenix Thursday night and staying at the Motel 8 just of I-17 and Cactus/T-bird area. Will be close. What time will we depart from Nick's?

I plan on being there around 8:00 am to start the caravan to Vegas. I will be driving the GN wagon up and would like to have some support for the drive. I hope we can all get together and caravan up, it was a fun trip last year.:D

I want to remind all of you to not come across the Hoover Dam if you're carrying large quantities of gas. I think the limit is something like 25 gallons in containers (they don't count what's in the gas tank).
See you in about 1-1/2 weeks!

What race gas will be available at the track?...also there won't be any problems trailering a car over the Hoover Dam...will there?

I don t know what the fuel limit is to cross the dam, I thought it was much more then 25 though...? Ill try to ask...

As for towing, I know there is no problem, I have been across with an open trailer and I know two other guys that have been across with enclosed trailers.....they do search.

25 gallons is all your allowed
I tried to bring a 55 gal drum and got turned around!

I wish I could join your caravan!....:cool: Oh well... See you guys in Vegas!

Hey Chris,

I take it you got the converter to fit that flywheel? Are you going to drive it again this year or trailer it? See ya there:D

Let's try to meet at Nick's house around 7:30 friday am. That way we can plan on leaving around 8:00. If anyone needs directions to Nick's house just ask, it is real easy. 35th ave and Marconi look for the ArizonaGN.com turbo wagon.:D Nick is leaving thursday but a bunch of us will be meeting on friday am to drive up. See you there.

Jan

That my be a bit early for me. My buddy who will be towing my car has to drop his kid off at school at 7:00. Unless his girl has the day off then we're golden.