are these livernois fans same as old ramchargers?

FlaBoy

Just a good ole boy...
hey guys,

i got a set of the old ramchargers dual fans about 6 years back, and they worked great with my f body rad to cool the beast. unfortunately the fans just crapped out, and i was looking for something that
would be as easy as possible to drop in. ideally another set of ramchargers fans that i already have brackets for, all id have to do was trim the tabs. since they are no longer in business though, i was hoping some other company would carry the same fan at a reasonable price. gbodyparts.com has ones listed, but at 265 bucks i cant justify it (just finished grad school, anxiously searching for employment). on a mustang site they said that livernois motorsports had bought out ramchargers, and sold the same fan. its on their site for 100 bucks, and visually/dimensionally they appear the same.
New - Livernois Motorsports - Allstar 2-Speed Dual Electric Fan
i was hoping someone could look at the specs (2340 cfm) and comment if they thought it matched the ramchargers performance, or even better if someone has personal experience with these dual fans from livernois. thanks!

Dont waste your money on those fans the bearings go out in the motors.
Ive been through two sets and FWIW the HW kit for them made zero difference.

I like the jegs dual fans

price is my major concern, are there any affordable jegs fans which require minimal fabrication to mount on an fbody rad?

and before i get the hatemail, i am a firm believer in "do it right, do it once" but i dont have that luxury. i have no money coming in till i get a job, and this car is my daily driver and only car. if theres a better fan in that pricerange ill be glad to buy it, but all im really looking for is confirmation from anyone that these livernois fans will fit and provide enough airflow.

You guys must not read very much the ramchargers fans are the exact same as stock dodge intrepid fans find some replacements at the boneyard...that or step up to the taurus fan (3000+ cfm) or the lincoln mark viii fan if you have a front mount (4000+ cfm)

The aftermarket replacements for the intrepid fans aren't nearly as reliable as the OE fans. Not that the OE fans can't go out, but I've held them side by side. Trust me there is a BIG difference in quality.

If you are on a budget, grab a JY set of intrepid fans to get by on. There are two styles, but one style is pretty uncommon. I think the style everyone here is using has the wiring connectors out at the edge of the shroud and no connectors at the motors themselves.

Well it turns out livernois has discontinued that fan, so its a moot point. I knew the ramchargers were intrepid fans, I've just had a rough time with the local junkyard and electronic components. Every time I've tried to save a few bucks by going that route it ends up costing me more in time and money than if id just bought new. Found a guy here on the board selling tested junkyard fans for a decent price, so ill give that a try. At least is saves me a day spent layin down in the cold mud. Worst case, it craps put in a few months and hopefully by then ill have an income so a decent replacement won't be too much a burden. Thanks for all the input guys!