Are there any famous people on this board?

fatride

Do we have any famous actors or rock stars on this board ,other than the famous Buick guy's? I saw the article about Sean Penn's Gn that got stolen. I saw an interview when I was little ,with Sean Penn, he was in a GN giving the interview...

LOTS OF SECRET CELEBRITIES!

Most of them use assumed names, though...(like NJTurbo, for instance).

HTH :)

lol, i was jokeing i have no clue who he is. my bets would be that jay leno and sean pean have been hear atleast a few times.

Famous folks

I'm a legend in my own mind!
well known as a tight wad, old duffer, and DIY'er extraordinair,
some of you have never met me,(the lucky ones) others have walked right by, and escaped my verbal abuse, I do sign autographs, ( at a nominal fee) if you see me on the street, just walk on by ( hmmmm. was that a song?)
Famous?? just to my self! (and the dog!)

cruzn57

Jim Romanello famous for his ultimate fighting antics as well as his noble investigative reporting on truth in selling and buying a TR.

Artie Paltz is famous for love of Led Zepplio......great hair band of the early 70's.

Testa's famous for his beak...Jimmy Durante laughs at it. Testa also makes a decent chip too.

Steveo's famous for.......well.........ahhhhhhh.....hmmmmmm. I dunno.

Jim Romanello famous for his ultimate fighting antics as well as his noble investigative reporting on truth in selling and buying a TR.

Artie Paltz is famous for love of Led Zepplio......great hair band of the early 70's.

Testa's famous for his beak...Jimmy Durante laughs at it. Testa also makes a decent chip too.

Steveo's famous for.......well.........ahhhhhhh.....hmmmmmm. I dunno.

Well Rich is Famous for:
1) Stirring the pot
2) Putting fuel on the fire
3) Making the natives restless
4) His Jack.
5) His Writing abilites ;)

PS: I forgot his love for RJ.....:D

Jim

Originally posted by 2NASSTYBUICKS
Does Monica still puff on your cigar when Hillary isn't around?:eek: :D

Once you do a fat chick, thats all you can think about:D

"36-24-46, only if she's 5'3""

Originally posted by JRSGN
Well Rich is Famous for:
1) Stirring the pot
2) Putting fuel on the fire
3) Making the natives restless
4) His Jack.
5) His Writing abilites ;)

PS: I forgot his love for RJ.....:D

Jim

>>>> All Urban legends!!!!!!!

David Spade's GN is for sale on the LA craigslist right now. Pretty sure he's a car guy, but I'd be surprised if he actually ever visited here.