April bargains on used parts

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces all older lists that may be found under this thread. With our upcoming Open House April 17th at our warehouse I realize many of you won;t be able to make it so, we are putting together this list now on some of the items.

Unless stated otherwise prices listed is the total price you pay which includes UPS to the 48 states.

Please please refer to the code number I have assigned to each part to avoid confusion. Descriptions are accurate as doing photos is a major job for us so we don't offer them We do offer a money back guarantee if you think part is not as described. (Been at this awhile).

Its best to send me a pm denniskirban@yahoo.com for quick results. We will accept paypal or credit card ONCE we confirm we are holding that item for you.

We will try and indicate what has been sold on this thread once a deal has been completed.

4-01 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a used pair of front frame braces with new hardware & directions. These are the ones that go from front core support to under oil pan. Price is $47 which includes UPS as noted above.

4-02 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the front connecting brace that my son designed many years ago this is the first design so it is a square bar and its used. Has new hardware and directions to go with it. This coupled with the above set of braces form that triangle under the 1986-1987 turbo regal. Car must have the stock intercooler in order to fit properly. Price is $60 includes UPS as noted above.

Note: Above is the best insurance keeping the front end tight on those cars!!!

4-03 Unusual item for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal this is a repro part made many years ago to replace that flimsy black under the dash panel that sits under your steering column area. This one is hard plastic. You do need to cut off your fuse box door off your original plastic panel and tape it to this part. Otherwise this part is 100% exact bolts on the same way and no longer "sags" or "droops" under your steering column area. Price is $50 includes UPS as noted above.

4-04 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the 1987 style bucket seat complete power seat set up. Still attached to a GN base cushion which enables buyer to properly switch everything over to your base cushion. This is a very clean unit nothing broken. Main wire is not cut nor is the short black ground wire. (Two wire hook up and bingo you have a 6-way power seat). Switch is perfect trigger is not broken off includes all side pieces and plastic caps for feet etc. Unit works. I removed this myself from a GN so I know its complete. May seem costly at $425 includes UPS as noted above. However, remember this is the later set up as GM used 2 different seat motor(s) and its 100% complete. Plus price includes UPS.
A nice option for any 1984-1987 bucket seat Turbo Regal. Keep in mind base cushion with the power seat is not in good shape merely included so everything stays intact.

4-05 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used factory correct spare tire and wheel holding air. It is used. The wheel needs a repaint to be show only buy if your car is lacking the proper spare. Price is $65 includes UPS as noted above.

4-06 For the 1984-1985 Turbo Regal a good used working condition correct am/fm radio (no cassette feature). Nice appearance. You need the factory brackets to install it properly. Takes $35 to own it to your door UPS included as noted above.

4-07 For the 1986-1987 Grand National from a one owner car both out front used seat belts in great shape with good color and not dirty. Minor fraying is evident on the one edge of the drivers one. This is the outer seat belt only 100% complete for both front buckets. Cheap at $90 to your door UPS as noted above.
This is for both front buckets outer only.

4-08 In conjunction with above both inner front used 1986-1987 Grand National used belts just $20 includes UPS as noted above.

4-09 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the flip down rear license plate bracket used. By flip down this flips and stays down when you refuel. Unlike the factory one. This is used an off another GM vehicle. Cheap at $35 includes UPS as noted. I think I have 2 of them available.

4-10 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the factory snorkel used that attaches to the air cleaner box to draw in cooler air behind headlite assembly. Takes $30 includes UPS as noted above.

4-11 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal off a 9,000 mile original 1986 T-Type a good working factory turbo. Has no inlet bell or elbow. Takes $195 to your door to own it as noted above. A real bargain here.

4-12 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used console diecast p shifter plate with original applique and indicator in tack and ash tray door with both little springs intact. Just $40 to your door as noted above.

4-13 Here is something you seldom see for sale for the 1985-1987 powermaster brake unit the black reservoir cap. Unusual size reason its tough to find. Its used price is just $20 includes UPS as noted above.

4-14 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash ( not digital) a good used dash lense. I got 2 of them. Price is $28 each includes UPS as noted above. Only buy if yours is cracked or got sprayed with something you can't buff out.

4-15 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 2 aftermarket used trans coolers great shape no lines just the cooler part measures 6 inches by about 12 inches long. $35 each includes UPS as noted above.

4-16 For the 1986-1987 Grand National a good pair of used original door inside armrests just $38 includes UPS as noted above.

4-17 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a pair of like new even look new hood shocks just $35 for the pair includes UPS as noted above.

4-18 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used correct bezel that surrounds the radio & heater set up. Price is just $30 includes UPS as noted above.

4-19 Unusual item since I am not a mechanic I have no need for this. The dial on it says compression tester. Has a good 18 inch line on it. Looks almost new. Cheap at $35 includes UPS as noted. I assume it is put in the spark plug hole to show compression. Recent car I bought the owner passed away so I also made a deal t buy his tools and tool box.

4-20 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of good used front amber marker lites the ones that sit in the front bumper. Only buy if yours is busted etc. Price is $45 which includes UPS as noted above.

4-21 Here is a packaged deal. The 100th anniversary GM magazine runs about 300 pages neat stuff inside, a 1973 Chiltons used repair book (hardbound) and a Chrysler 300 hardbound book like new. Covers all 300 up to present. All 3 books including UPS as noted above just $65.

4-22 For the torublesome powermaster brake unit a Cardone reproduction brake bowl. It is used but Richard Clark tested it and it is perfect. Cheap at $105 includes UPS as noted above. Keep in mind they retail for $179.95.

4-23 Similar to above for the powermaster brake unit again tested by Richard Clark a used original GM brake bowl. This bowl tested good enough to have as a spare and will not trigger the brake lite. Cheap at $55 includes UPS as noted. I have two of these to sell.

4-24 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a factory original intercooler shroud very nice overall condition however, both ends of the scoop at the front have been gently pulled away. Not distorted but would need that repair made. Otherwise is real nice. Price is just $75 includes UPS as noted above.

4-25 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a very nice original dash bezel. Only option shown is rear defogger. No aftermarket holes drilled it is like perfect used with all applique intact and small turbo emblem intact. Price is $60 includes UPS as noted above. I got 2 of them to sell.

4-26 For the 1984-1987 Grand National a very nice original dash trim plate with GN emblem intact. Great shape nothing busted scratched etc. Takes $85 to own it includes UPS as noted above. This is the trim plate that sits above the glove box. A major job to remove your old one!

4-27 For the 1984-1987 Grand National a complete used shifter handle with all the parts intact. Great to have for parts value just $30 includes UPS as noted above.

4-28 For the 1984-1985 Turbo Regal off the passenger inner fender intact all the sensors still on the bracket. It is used good for spares just $45 includes UPS as noted above.

4-29 Similar to above only this one is for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals again used again complete set of sensors on the bracket from inner passenger fender just $45 includes UPS as noted above.

4-30 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal with a blue interior a set of good used front door concert sound speaker covers. Just $45 includes UPS as noted above. Probably same as 1984-1985 blue interior as well.

4-31 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used factory seal that seals on the firewall top edge by the cowl under the hood. Takes $25 to own it UPS included as noted above.

IN CLOSING.....please read descriptions carefully remember these parts are used. Although used they are in good shape otherwise I would not have removed them from the cars I dismantled.

Best to email me direct on the parts: denniskirban@yahoo.com

4-32 Brand new factory GM correct pair of GNX emblems just $99 includes UPS as noted above. (Not in the GM wrapper) Two sets only to sell at this price.

4-33 Similar to above only we will include the repro correct looking grille bracket to affix the GNX emblem and both GNX emblems for $139 includes UPS as noted above. (Not in the GM wrapper) Two sets only to sell at this price.

Note: These GNX emblems are 100% dead on correct and as stated.

4-34 I have a few reproduction GNX dash numbers available. The price is $40 EACH includes UPS as noted above. Its $40 each. Advise what number you want:

018, 023, 028, 031, 032, 035, 050, 068. 073 084, and 089. They are fairly accurate to the originals and fit where the original went on the dash trim plate. Advise as to what number you want.

That is it for this April Bargain List of Parts

Remember our upcoming Open House April 17th 9 til 3 pm rain or shine at our Plumsteadville, Pennsylvania warehouse. Several other vendors will be present as well. Already ordered 9 dozen Yum Yum donuts....which never last long.

Dennis, I would like these....

4-01 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a used pair of front frame braces with new hardware & directions. These are the ones that go from front core support to under oil pan. Price is $47 which includes UPS as noted above.

also could u throw a set of the underhood braces in the same box? please pm me the total. Also, when do you expect to have the stock replacement DS headers to be available?

thanks, BT

Dennis, I would like these....

also could u throw a set of the underhood braces in the same box? please pm me the total. Also, when do you expect to have the stock replacement DS headers to be available?

thanks, BT

YOU GOT BOTH $77 TOTAL PM denniskirban@yahoo.com paypal type in denniskirban@yahoo.com or cc email me info?

need full address etc...

Dennis, item number 4-12 shifter plate. What is the condition? I know you don't do pictures but a good description will do.

Thanks
Bryan

Dennis, item number 4-12 shifter plate. What is the condition? I know you don't do pictures but a good description will do.

Thanks
Bryan

It is pretty nice ideal for a nice driver car however kick in another $15 woudl include applique & indicator repros.....need to decide quickly as you are first inline at this point.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Payment sent via PP...

Also, when do you expect to have the stock replacement DS headers advertised on your website to be available?

Thanks, BT

Kirban 2 cents worth

On the replacement stock style headers....they are in the works....currently working with a major player in the field and they will be improved over the old style Postons....

We are shooting to have by the time the GS Nats rolls around in Mid May.,

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Cool, I'm deployed anyway till after that but really want to replace my old ones with some good quality American made items that aren't going to cost me a grand....

4-03

Hey Dennis how are you do you have anymore of the 4-03 lower dash covers? I would be very intrested if you do?

Request for parts

Dennis,

I would like to purchase the following:

4-07 $90
4-08 $20 (Please confirm whether or not this is available)
4-13 $20
4-23 Qty 2 $110
4-34 How many #084s do you have?

Thanks,
-john

P.S. Please give Pete a pat on the back for sending the decals which I received today. I enjoyed meeting him in Burlington.