Anything Good Happening This Weekend???

EddieB

I'll Be Your Huckleberry
Does anyone know of any car shows or get togethers this weekend??

Thanks,

Not this weekend, but next weekend on June 1st there will be a car cruise in/show at "new" City Lake in High Point(on Hwy 68). And next Sunday June 2 is Bill Blair's Nostalgia Days at Farmington Dragstrip near Yadkinville. That was a pretty nice event last year

Exactly where is the "new" City Lake in High Point? I am new to the area and will be coming from the Burlington area. Thanks.

Easy drive for you from Burlington...take I-85 South from Burlington. Bear left onto I-40 at Greensboro. Stay on I-40 until Hwy 68 (Piedmont Triad International Airport), but instead of heading towards the airport, take the High Point exit.(Left onto Hwy 68) This is Hwy 68, stay on it , maybe 5-6 miles at the most, City Lake is on the right. I'll post more info as soon as I can get hold of my contacts.

Jim-----Where the heck is Mebane---------and---------that's some mighty fine times on pump gas with that combo.

Geoff Hall

Mebane is just east of Burlington, off of route 119. Thanks for the positive comment.

UPDATE!!!!
The car show at Festival Park in High Point(new City Lake) will be on JUNE 8, not June 1! The guy had told me wrong. It will start around 9am JUNE 8. Cost should be $10/car w/2 people.
But Bill Blair Nostalgia Days will be THIS Sunday, June 2 at Farmington Dragstrip.