Anyone with a RE-VIN 1987 GN?

1 SLOW LX

This is most assuredly a longshot! I am looking for the 1987 GN I bought new in November 1987. Some SOB stole it from me in 1988. It was both stolen, and recovered on Long Island. The insurance company wrote it off as a total loss even though it was a light strip. Here is a brief description of the car: 1987 GN all options, T-Tops, power seat, factory alarm (allot of good the alarm option was)! I have tried to locate it over the years to no avail. I have also tried another turbo Regal website with the same luck. I know this car is out there somewhere (according to CARFAX). If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. The V.I.N. is: 1G4GJ1173HP457641. If for nothing else, I have the original window sticker, bill of sale, and copy of MSO for it, and would like to give it to who ever has the car now. So everyone with a "RE-VIN" GN please check your numbers! Thanks for taking the time to read this. Paul (1 SLOW LX). ps, finders fee for anyone who helps me re-aquire my long lost love. Current condition not important.