Anyone watching UFC fight night on FS 1

Hendo vs Mousasi is on the card too! Hendo's KO of Bisping is still my favorite KO of all time.

When Dan was asked why he hit him again after he was clearly out he answered with "to shut him up"! Classic.

For once I agree with 4timesT. I can't believe I just said that! Jones should've had a immediate rematch with Gustafsson! I am just waiting for Gustafsson's fight with Anthony Johnson. The winner of that fight (Johnson) will demolish Jones and I will be a very happy man!
Part of the prediction has been correct! Now it is time for Jones to get his face smashed in! Can't wait!

Wow did rumble ever Eff up the Swede. That dude has sledgehammers for fists. Left the dude crying afterwards. What a fight!!! Or beat down.

Anyone that missed the original showing of McGregor vs Siver. FS1 is showing the fights again tonight from 7:30 to 9:30 pm est.

I'm predicting Jones will get injured prior to the fight. He'll try and wait Johnson out hoping Johnson will take another fight in the meantime.

I read that and I'm hoping against hope that the fight happens sometime this year and Johnson knocks his block off!!! :D

Fight night tonight 8pm EST. Too cold here to even go outside so might as well watch some free entertainment.

8 - 11 pm est tonight

"Bigfoot" Silva vs Frank Mir is the main event of the evening but the other fights look good also.