Anyone watching UFC fight night on FS 1

That may be true. I watched because it was free entertainment.

I had never heard of McGregor until Sunday afternoon while i was watching football and they were talking about him being the Irish Ali and how good he was and was fighting later Sunday on UFC fight night on FS 1.

For once I agree with 4timesT. I can't believe I just said that! Jones should've had a immediate rematch with Gustafsson! I am just waiting for Gustafsson's fight with Anthony Johnson. The winner of that fight (Johnson) will demolish Jones and I will be a very happy man!

That may be true. I watched because it was free entertainment.

I had never heard of McGregor until Sunday afternoon while i was watching football and they were talking about him being the Irish Ali and how good he was and was fighting later Sunday on UFC fight night on FS 1.
LOL I was kidding....but speaking personally, I did hope he would lose. I like mouthy people if they're funny....I don't if they're arrogant.

For once I agree with 4timesT. I can't believe I just said that! Jones should've had a immediate rematch with Gustafsson! I am just waiting for Gustafsson's fight with Anthony Johnson. The winner of that fight (Johnson) will demolish Jones and I will be a very happy man!
Hush your mouth! lol

I'm looking forward to the Gustafsson/Johnson fight but I'm a bit torn because I like both Gustafsson and Johnson....Anthony Johnson that is. :D I wish they didn't have to fight each other to get a crack at Jones but sooner or later they would have anyway. Johnson is a beast and I've been impressed by him since the first time I saw him in the UFC. He has the power to KO either Gustafsson or Jones....in the first couple of rounds but after that, his cardio is suspect. He's also not very good at wrestling and can be submitted. Gustafsson's no mark and he posses a great threat to Johnson and most likely will win the fight. As much as I would love to see Johnson demolish Jones, I don't think he can do it. :(

Hush your mouth! lol

I'm looking forward to the Gustafsson/Johnson fight but I'm a bit torn because I like both Gustafsson and Johnson....Anthony Johnson that is. :D I wish they didn't have to fight each other to get a crack at Jones but sooner or later they would have anyway. Johnson is a beast and I've been impressed by him since the first time I saw him in the UFC. He has the power to KO either Gustafsson or Jones....in the first couple of rounds but after that, his cardio is suspect. He's also not very good at wrestling and can be submitted. Gustafsson's no mark and he posses a great threat to Johnson and most likely will win the fight. As much as I would love to see Johnson demolish Jones, I don't think he can do it. :(
Where is the positive thinking? Johnson was a junior college national champion wrestler. He can wrestle but chooses to knock people out instead. I like both of them but I think Johnson has what it takes to finish Jones.

Where is the positive thinking? Johnson was a junior college national champion wrestler. He can wrestle but chooses to knock people out instead. I like both of them but I think Johnson has what it takes to finish Jones.
As was Jones....and Jones took an Olympic wrestler to wrestling school. Jones has far more tools at his disposal than just KO power. I want Johnson to win but I don't think he has what it takes.

I agree with you guys on Rumbles cardio. I loved it when he silenced Arsenio Hall, cough, I mean Phil Davis and won that fight. But that was 3 rounds at a much slower pace then what we usually see. The fight with Nog was a joke, they need to seriously retire both brothers before they are brain dead or crippled. I want to see Rumble beat the Swede I ain't gonna lie, because the dude is just so humble and respectful. Rumble has never fought a 5 round fight before so he is going to be in unchartered waters. I do believe the keys for Gus to prevail is a fast pace fight and take Rumble into those late rounds gassed, and make him pay.
The fight I have my eyes set on is Vitor and Weidman, I want to see which Vitor shows up to this fight. Weidman is good, I'm just not convinced that he is the top of the food chain in that division, but time will tell. What do you guys think?

The fight I can't wait for is Silva vs Diaz! I can't stand either of those Diaz brothers! I like the way they fight but hate their attitudes! They come off as punks! I really hope Silva breaks one of Diaz's limbs! Can't hurt that face! Too mangled already!

I agree with you guys on Rumbles cardio. I loved it when he silenced Arsenio Hall, cough, I mean Phil Davis and won that fight. But that was 3 rounds at a much slower pace then what we usually see. The fight with Nog was a joke, they need to seriously retire both brothers before they are brain dead or crippled. I want to see Rumble beat the Swede I ain't gonna lie, because the dude is just so humble and respectful. Rumble has never fought a 5 round fight before so he is going to be in unchartered waters. I do believe the keys for Gus to prevail is a fast pace fight and take Rumble into those late rounds gassed, and make him pay.
The fight I have my eyes set on is Vitor and Weidman, I want to see which Vitor shows up to this fight. Weidman is good, I'm just not convinced that he is the top of the food chain in that division, but time will tell. What do you guys think?

I like Rumble but I don't think he's got anything for Jones....and I think the Davis fight goes to show that.

Vitor is always dangerous...but I think now that Weidman is over his big fight jitters, Vitor's in trouble. Looking forward to that fight!

I like Rumble but I don't think he's got anything for Jones....and I think the Davis fight goes to show that.

Vitor is always dangerous...but I think now that Weidman is over his big fight jitters, Vitor's in trouble. Looking forward to that fight!

Agreed. But keep in mind Weidman also broke his hand and is recovering from that too...... Hand injuries are tough.

The fight I can't wait for is Silva vs Diaz! I can't stand either of those Diaz brothers! I like the way they fight but hate their attitudes! They come off as punks! I really hope Silva breaks one of Diaz's limbs! Can't hurt that face! Too mangled already!

That's on my radar too. Curiousity has me wondering if this injury has changed Silva's fighting technique of throwing leg kicks, or is he just going to box and throw knees.

How can you not love these guys??? :D

Weidman is the real deal.
He is gonna be tough to beat. He dominated A. Silva both times...beat down U. Hall and showed a lot of heart in the Machida fight. Dominated almost every opponent he has faced.

He is a Beast!

Joe

I think Weidman has some good fights coming up....Vitor, Anderson, Jacare, Rockhold, Romero. All dangerous guys but Chris should be able to handle them all.

UFC fight night tonight 1/24/2015 8 to 10 pm EST

Gustafsson vs. Johnson ; Sicilia vs. Akira Corassani ; Ryan Bader vs. Phil Davis