Anyone want HID Lights

Also, please get your orders in asap so we have an idea of how many we need to get. Thank you for the orders so far!

created new account. order is sitting in cart. How do i get these free? Just kidding the price says 130 and so is there a promo # or something to change it to 100?

I read the first post and how people were happy with the product. I wen to order a set of each; your post said they were offered at...

"Low beam complete kit about $100 and High beam complete kit about $120"

On the website they show $130 and $145. Was there a member price or something?

i also pre ordered. I hope Im not screwing things up:stop:
I read the first post and how people were happy with the product. I wen to order a set of each; your post said they were offered at...

I'm in the same boat, figured out it would be worked out somehow?

Do these lights have the correct cut-off pattern for low beam HID lights?

Still waiting on an answer regarding⬇️⬇️ this to complete my order.

[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat, figured out it would be worked out somehow?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry for the confusion. This thread originally started earlier this year. That group buy came and went months ago. Then this thread was bumped up. Lights are on the site for $130 for low and $145 for highs with shipping included. We'll leave this thread open for another week or so then close off any new orders. We are not bringing these in stock, only for the people that preorder. Thank you.

Does anyone have a picture of the headlight itself? When I try to order on the website there just a picture of the bulbs and ballast.

There was a picture earlier in the thread but I am not sure if that was the Alradco kit.

Does anyone have a picture of the headlight itself? When I try to order on the website there just a picture of the bulbs and ballast.

There was a picture earlier in the thread but I am not sure if that was the Alradco kit.

I'll take a pic and post it.

* * * We will be closing orders on these this coming weekend 11/15. Please get your orders in before then if you would like a set. We are not bringing in extras for stock. * * * Thank you.

I will keep an eye out for it
Thanks

Here you go.
hl1.jpg

Ok good. I thought they had the halo like the pictures posted. Don't like that look. Just my 2¢

I will place my order later today.

Thank you for the orders. We will be closing this group buy this Friday 11/20.

So tomorrow is the last day to order these lights or just this group/post will go away? Is there plenty in stock? As i'll was want both high & low beams please.
Also, stupid question but these are simply just plug and play right?
Thanks in advance!

So tomorrow is the last day to order these lights or just this group/post will go away? Is there plenty in stock? As i'll was want both high & low beams please.
Also, stupid question but these are simply just plug and play right?
Thanks in advance!

The group buy will close tomorrow so you will no longer be able to order. There is ZERO in stock. We will not be stocking these so the only way to get them is to order by tomorrow.

Yes, pretty basic and simple installation. Thank you.

Just placed my order as I didn't want to miss the cut off. Thought the cost was $100.00 ?