anyone wanna photoshop my wheels for me?

Onalky87

ive been thinking about painting my prostars black recently but wanna know how theyll look first i am thinking either A. all black or B. just the 5 spokes black and the dish,lugnuts,centercaps chrome still.

so if anyone gets bored and would do that for me that would be greatly appreciated!!
IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1403.JPG
    IMG_1403.JPG
    771.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1452.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG
    797.5 KB · Views: 76
I've been thinking about doing that to my Telstars...but if I did it would only be the center with a mirror like rim.

If I could use photoshop worth a crap I would help ya out instead of my joke mspaint.

I'm thinking about just painting my stock '87 rims black just because the chrome is all scratched up, horrible and has a dull shine. A temporary fix until I can pour money into wheels instead of other needed things on the GN.

I like the look of the all black rims and was looking to purchase some $50 a piece black rims but judging by the pic above, they already stuck them on the Fast and Furious GN so I'm probably not going to do that now.

Always like the way this one looked;) Not exactly ProStars but close in style
You can also try spraypainting them using PlastiDip, you can peel it off when your done but its only in flat black.

Attachments

• BlackGN.jpg
    BlackGN.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 97