Anyone use a single Din flip out 7" screen?

I did look at the ones that fold down and like the pioneer the best so think i will just get that one. Would like to see a pic of it in your car though.

I will as soon as i get out of the field im out supporting and exercise in 3.5 feet of snow right now lol

Theres my deck

Attachments

• 1425063470441.jpg
    1425063470441.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 201
well went to a car audio place that I haven't been to before and saw they had the pioneer AVH-X7500 model. He asked what I was looking for and told him the new 7700 model. Went in the back and came out with one. And worked out a good price so I took it home. now just needs to get a little warmer out so I can get this all installed.

Does DVD play while car is in drive also or only in park?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I bought two of those bypass switches from ebay but could never get them to work. Followed instructions but who knows maybe I was doing something wrong.

There are 2 different switches. I had to get the newer model switch, depending on what model radio you have. It sends the ground signal different like the parking brake was on

Ooh might be the problem, any recommendations?

I can check the package tomorrow,it's out in the garage. and see if it says what units it is good for.