Anyone thinking about buying a car! READ THIS!

Is there someone in the philly area that could check out a car for me? Everything is in place assuming I can get comfortable with the car. Message or email me with contact info at buickal@bellsouth.net.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might try posting in the Northeastern section of this board.

This thread is for info on what to look for when buying a car, not for when you want someone to look at one for you. if you've found one and want someone to look at it then start a separate thread in the lounge and someone might give you a hand. If it's out of the state you're in then we have separate sections for different locations and you can ask there.

Well thanks for the reply but that is not how the opening post reads.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I travel the entire Midwest,

Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Iowa, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas etc etc and would be happy to do it for Free to help anyone out.

Ty

And yes, I am a very picky MO FO:biggrin:

Great Idea Bryan!
Mr Johndeeregn, I was referred here by Mr Spoolfool. I am strongly considering purchasing an 87 GN in Huntley, Illinois. The vehicle is being sold by National Muscle Cars. Pics and video all look great but I'd still like to get an honest opinion by an expert in these vehicles (that is you). Would you be willing to help? Thanks in advance.

Count me in as well. Im in MPLS MN. A family member of mine that some may be familiar with, Jim Weise, owns the V8buick board and owns Tri-Shield Performance could help on occasion with GSs.

Last edited:
I am a new member on this board but I have owned an 86 GN, 87 GN and a TTA. I have been doing autobody, painting and mechanics over 20 years. I live in RI but can also travel to MA and CT. I am ASE Master certified in all areas including collision and refinish, automotive and L1 advanced level. I would be willing to help anyone that needed me to look at a car. I know how it is to get screwed by a seller. Just remember a new paint job can hide many sins!! Also remember lipstick on a pig is still a pig! You can call or text 401-623-6669 if you need my help, as I may need yours in the future! Happy hunting!

Great Idea
No reason not to consult with anyone that has “eyes on” a vehicle !
I live in Colorado and would be more than happy to check out a potential buy for someone wanting to buy one of these Special Cars