Anyone still rebuilding Powermasters?

Bent6

The Vanilla Gowilla
Looking for anyone still rebuilding Powermasters.

I know all about the issues - but this is for a 6000 mile original T-Type so I'm not interested in converting to vac or hydroboost.

Is Richard Clark still doing this?

kirban sells rebuilt ones , I just sent him 4 cores , have to call Richard see if he's still doing this
gbody parts has them as well , so you give them yours as a core and buy a rebuilt one

yes, Mr. Clark and RCG are servicing PowerMasters. I expect you want yours back. so contact them and send it in. @Phoff is there full time now doing PowerMasters.

Looking for anyone still rebuilding Powermasters.

I know all about the issues - but this is for a 6000 mile original T-Type so I'm not interested in converting to vac or hydroboost.

Is Richard Clark still doing this?

Yes, he is. Give him a call since he is easy to talk to and very willing to help. I'm guessing yours with only 6k on it looks pretty good so make sure he knows you want yours back. The ones that cardone rebuilds usually look like sheet with rusted motor cases or painted black and imho questionable rebuilds. Who cares if they offer a warranty, no good when you're waiting perhaps months to get it replaced. Go to the source that knows more about them than GM, Richard Clark.

Will,

John Norton is also rebuilding them if you haven't gotten it done yet... Plus I sell his rebuild book that him and Richard done together...
Let me know and I can get you his number..