Anyone running Bison's Alky plenium plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be blunt .. no I am not going to share placement nor pics nor data .. and I explained the results earlier .. no point in re-hashing

500 whp on stock parts and SLIC .. I wouldn't even need ALKY would be my simple info for you, as it wouldn't me my first choice ..

but this post isn't on nozzle placement .. its on Bisons Alky Plate .. so can you share your results before and after the addition of the plate .. specifically what you ran before the plate then post addition of the plate ?
To return the blunt favor:
I have before and after data that I won't share.

Here is my observation.
Bison produced actual data. Not woulda coulda shoulda . . . Actual data.
Not before/after like you would like to see for free, but I am sure that can be done for the right compensation. That engine also put down more HP on a stock bottom end than any I have seen. You may have but you never shared data . . . .

On the other side, there are non-believers who basically state there is zero benefit with ported injection . . If the alky nozzle is placed. . . . Blah blah. These non-believers are unable to share specific data or what this was tested on.

Now . . . I don't want to come across as an ass . . . But the equation is real simple. If you can't accept the results posted by Bison . . . Either STFU or prove them wrong. Unless you can prove them wrong, and share the results, your argument is irrelevant.

Thats where I stand.

All you've done is run your mouth and bad mouth the tech. And the data has been provided and yet you want to go back to knuckle dragging carbs? So wtf? Knock it off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who the F left you in charge ... Its a free country last time I checked ... and all I did was ask a few simple questions ...now all the nutswingers are getting defensive ..

Nigel is the only one who posted up anything .. and all I Did was ask for specific results ...

Where the Fuck is your data with the plate before and aft ?? F OFF !

To return the blunt favor:
I have before and after data that I won't share.

Here is my observation.
Bison produced actual data. Not woulda coulda shoulda . . . Actual data.
Not before/after like you would like to see for free, but I am sure that can be done for the right compensation. That engine also put down more HP on a stock bottom end than any I have seen. You may have but you never shared data . . . .

On the other side, there are non-believers who basically state there is zero benefit with ported injection . . If the alky nozzle is placed. . . . Blah blah. These non-believers are unable to share specific data or what this was tested on.

Now . . . I don't want to come across as an ass . . . But the equation is real simple. If you can't accept the results posted by Bison . . . Either STFU or prove them wrong. Unless you can prove them wrong, and share the results, your argument is irrelevant.

Thats where I stand.

OK help me out .. perhaps I cant read ..

I'm not interested in Dyno data as that isn't what I am after at all .. you can make anything happen on a dyno ..

What I am looking for .. who has installed just the plate with the same setup and can show before and after ?

Who the F left you in charge ... Its a free country last time I checked ... and all I did was ask a few simple questions ...now all the nutswingers are getting defensive ..

Nigel is the only one who posted up anything .. and all I Did was ask for specific results ...

I posted some data (off of FB). Which is far more than you have contributed. Because all you've done is sit back and run that cock holster of yours! And again where's your data big boy?

Where's your proof?

Where's your perfect two nozzle placement. It's absent like your fire trucking brain!

Look, this is a TECH POST and all you've done is Bitch, Moan, degrade, impugn and infer doubt on anything being said. And yet, not once have you offered to contribute anything positive in any way! Well, I'm sorry, but, as I've said this is the tech section and not the "I'm A Bitch and Moan Section"! So, you have no business contributing (when you have nothing to contribute in the first place)! Therefore, why don't you take your p-$$y ass self the fire truck out of here! As you should be ban from the tech section for acting an ass.

So go diddle yourself!!

I posted some data (off of FB). Which is far more than you have contributed. Because all you've done is sit back and run that cock holster of yours! And again where's your data big boy?

Where's your proof?

Where's your perfect two nozzle placement. It's absent like your fire trucking brain!

Look, this is a TECH POST and all you've done is Bitch, Moan, degrade, impugn and infer doubt on anything being said. And yet, not once have you offered to contribute anything positive in any way! Well, I'm sorry, but, as I've said this is the tech section and not the "I'm A Bitch and Moan Section"! So, you have no business contributing (when you have nothing to contribute in the first place)! Therefore, why don't you take p-$$y ass self the fire truck out of here! As you should be ban from the tech section for acting an ass.

So go diddle yourself!!

and once again .. all I did was ask for before and AFT .. what did the car run BEFORE and what did it run AFTER ... I could give a shit about Facebook ... I am asking in this TECH thread on this very topic ...

I never said anything at all about the plate .. NOTHING ... so go pound sand ! I simply asked for numbers pre and post .. guess its a more difficult question then I thought

and once again .. all I did was ask for before and AFT .. what did the car run BEFORE and what did it run AFTER ... I could give a shit about Facebook ... I am asking in this TECH thread on this very topic ...

I never said anything at all about the plate .. NOTHING ... so go pound sand ! I simply asked for numbers pre and post .. guess its a more difficult question then I thought

Dude your dad could have whacked off in a flower pot and not made as good a blooming fire trucking idiot as he has in you! We all know exactly what u r doing now. So u go pound sand twat waffle! In that, everybody sees who you are and what your doing. So the only one you are kidding is yourself on that one ass hat!!

Look I don't want to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man! So, its best that you move on, aight?

It's not difficult at all and there are no nut huggers here. Your perception speaks volumes, when 80% of this community makes decisions on results, and data.

Now . . . You have been around long enough to understand that when you put down over x hp/CI on a stock parts, with very conservative tune on 93 pump gas . . You know you are doing something right.

So while concepts may be basic, the implementation and applications vary.

And basically . . . Since this is a ported injection system available to anyone who is not as smart as you are . . . Which you said is not needed if the nozzle is placed in some secret location (which no one knows where ) . . . You did in fact try to say in your non-offensive way that there is no benefit to ported injection . . . Which data and results proof otherwise on both this system and the racing world.

Now . . Before your standard REREAD MY POST reply:
If you didn't say or imply there is no benefit to ported injection, just that this one from Bison isn't needed . . . Than it is personal.

So contact Bison, purchase and install THIS SYSTEM on in a 93 pump gas car . . . . And post your test results, so we know how dumb we all are, and how much of a joke THIS system is.

I've got the data and I withheld almost all of it because of dickheads like you. You haven't proven shit here. Have a good night

It's not difficult at all and there are no nut huggers here. Your perception speaks volumes, when 80% of this community makes decisions on results, and data.

Now . . . You have been around long enough to understand that when you put down over x hp/CI on a stock parts, with very conservative tune on 93 pump gas . . You know you are doing something right.

So while concepts may be basic, the implementation and applications vary.

And basically . . . Since this is a ported injection system available to anyone who is not as smart as you are . . . Which you said is not needed if the nozzle is placed in some secret location (which no one knows where ) . . . You did in fact try to say in your non-offensive way that there is no benefit to ported injection . . . Which data and results proof otherwise on both this system and the racing world.

Now . . Before your standard REREAD MY POST reply:
If you didn't say or imply there is no benefit to ported injection, just that this one from Bison isn't needed . . . Than it is personal.

So contact Bison, purchase and install THIS SYSTEM on in a 93 pump gas car . . . . And post your test results, so we know how dumb we all are, and how much of a joke THIS system is.
Not going to happen. He won't be purchasing anything from me. He need to come out with that new throttle body injected EFI that everyone in the performance industry has switched to since port injecting doesn't work. The engineers at GM made that mistake of using port fuel injection on the LC2. They should have contacted this clown first

I've installed one on a local car with BS3 had to re-tune car .....aka the fuel curve and transition fuel. This product alone is not going to be a bolt in make it faster by simply bolting it in and thats it. The potential for more power and a safer use of methanol injection is the thing with it. Its just better all around....yeah pre throttle body works but is not optimal. Concerns with pre tB nozzles.......Heavy use of meth injection and the heavy dense charge goes the rear of intake manifold and front cylinders suffer...thats just g forces no way around it. Now if the outside/amb air is cool and the air coming out of your IC isnt real hot to flash off the methanol to a vapor/gas then poor distribution is going to happen. Direct port is better period! I've got two more cars waiting for install and tune here as well. Wish Bison would make them for the BGC/Champ intake but I understand his reason as there are way more stock intakes out there.

Reply . . . . ->

Not sure how you can so quickly say PORT injection is better period ... this depends greatly on where your placing the pre TB nozzle .. ive personally tried on multiple setups comparing pre TB vs port and can say ... if the PRE TB is optimal .. there is little to gain by going port injection

Comment: Really? Lmao

Not going to happen. He won't be purchasing anything from me. He need to come out with that new throttle body injected EFI that everyone in the performance industry has switched to since port injecting doesn't work. The engineers at GM made that mistake of using port fuel injection on the LC2. They should have contacted this clown first

Better keep your mouth shut and considered a fool, than remove all doubt.

I've got the data and I withheld almost all of it because of dickheads like you. You haven't proven shit here. Have a good night

Course i haven't proven anything here other than ... 9 pages of posts
And we still don't have a simple question answered

What gains at the track can be had with the addition of this plate?
Maybe too big a question for right now??

Anyone do a swap and run a buddy that they could compare a before and aft ?

Course i haven't proven anything here other than ... 9 pages of posts
And we still don't have a simple question answered

What gains at the track can be had with the addition of this plate?
Maybe too big a question for right now??

Anyone do a swap and run a buddy that they could compare a before and aft ?

Nope and you haven't proven any of the crap that you've shout off about with that foul mouth of yours either! Mr. I know the optimal spot to place two injectors at. So, what you have proven here is that you are not here to promote any sort of TECH whatsoever. In that, all's you've done is to have been a Debbie Downer on any TECH that has been provided. Therefore, you need to carry your BS antics and philosophy elsewhere and leave the TECH to those who really are seeking something here.

Moreover, if you were a real man (and not just some Internet asshole) then you would apologize to the nice folks on this post who've tried to deal with your uncivil discourse and move on.

Honestly, I hope you never get a hold of one of these plates. That way, you will never see such an advantage. Dude, you've been s total ass throughout this whole post and for what? I mean, let's call a spade a spade here. So, what is it? Is that you have some sort of "hard on" for Bison that you wanna rub him out on anything positive that he or someone else posts about him or what he's doing? Because seriously in looking around here that's exactly what it looks like. So, why not, be a man and fix this. Otherwise, F-O cause nobody here needs, nor deserves, to have to endure such asinine statements (as what you've put forth).

It's your move. And I'd strongly suggest make it a good one. And asking your rhetorical question about a brand new product that has just been released is not it. No one here has provoked you at all. As you've been the one provoking everyone here. So, don't act shocked when suddenly the tide has turned totally against you. And you have a perfect opportunity now to own your own assholishness and move on. Or you can keep fooling yourself (and only your self), the choice is yours, what'll it be??

Nope and you haven't proven any of the crap that you've shout off about with that foul mouth of yours either! Mr. I know the optimal spot to place two injectors at. So, what you have proven here is that you are not here to promote any sort of TECH whatsoever. In that, all's you've done is to have been a Debbie Downer on any TECH that has been provided. Therefore, you need to carry your BS antics and philosophy elsewhere and leave the TECH to those who really are seeking something here.

Moreover, if you were a real man (and not just some Internet asshole) then you would apologize to the nice folks on this post who've tried to deal with your uncivil discourse and move on.

Honestly, I hope you never get a hold of one of these plates. That way, you will never see such an advantage. Dude, you've been s total ass throughout this whole post and for what? I mean, let's call a spade a spade here. So, what is it do you have some sort of hard on for Bison that you wanna rub him out on anything positive that he or someone else posts? Seriously that's what it looks like. So, be a man and fix this. Otherwise, F-O cause nobody here needs nor deserves to have to endure such asinine statements.

It's your move, I'd strongly suggest make it a good one. And asking your rhetorical question about a brand new product that has just been released is not it. No one here has provoked you at all. As you've been the one provoking everyone here. So, don't act shocked when suddenly the tide has turned against you. And you have a perfect opportunity now to own your own assholishness and move on. Or you can keep fooling yourself (and only your self), the choice is yours, what'll it be??

Customer asked ( 11.30 GN with a ALKY Control setup with a TT alky chip ) ... " What do you think about this plate ? " .... my reply .... "Hold off until someone has results of what the plate does --- before / Aft "

We're still waiting 9 pages of posts later. Seems like a pretty legit question to me .

So who's the clown ?

Customer asked ( 11.30 GN with a ALKY Control setup with a TT alky chip ) ... " What do you think about this plate ? " .... my reply .... "Hold off until someone has results of what the plate does --- before / Aft "

We're still waiting 9 pages of posts later. Seems like a pretty legit question to me .

So who's the clown ?

You are! And you have proven yourself incapable of manning up and owning your idiot ass attitude. So, thanks for showing your true colors. At least now we all know who you are and that's not a good thing for you Richard Edward! <That may take more thought than your capable of so let me spell it out for you Dick Head!>

So who's the clown ?

Besides why would any of your 1 customers want to buy a plate like this when you have perfected the dual nozzle set up as you have espoused here many times over. Moreover, if you weren't just starting crap then why keep on fire truck tard? No you sir are an arse hole of true form. And now everyone knows it. So, thank you for showing us that you are round, brown and you stink. And now if you would be so kind as to please remove yourself from the conversation, then that would be greatly appreciated.

And like I had said since you've proven (in 1962 or so) that you've perfected the dual nozzle set up and that port injection does not work. Then by all means, go back to your one little client there pee wee and give him what your famous for. After all it was you who perfected it and proved that port injection is pointless. And I guess you still think the world is flat too don't you? Wow! Some peoples children.

500 whp on stock parts and SLIC .. I wouldn't even need ALKY would be my simple info for you, as it wouldn't me my first choice ..

Well . . . That makes a lot of sense doesn't it?
You say don't need alky . . . I know you would use E85 . . . But if you did, you have the perfect placement for the nozzle, and you tell your customer to wait . . . ???

So if you are so good and honest with your customer on an 11:30 car . . . Why not save your customer some money and time and just put the nozzle in your perfect spot? I am sure your customer who for some reason has trust in you would appreciate that!

Not sure what so difficult to understand really, so I will summarize:
The before and after data is available.
It will not be shared with you and you or your customers dont need it with the perfect placement . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.