Anyone running Bison's Alky plenium plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris McDade

As title says. I'm interested in this new plate he has out. Anyone have pics of install? I think it's a better design to make sure alky is getting to all the cylinders.

I have it but waiting on the xfi sportsman to show up so haven't ran it yet. Hope to get the car tuned by Brian in November when he heads to Houston. I'll take a pic later but just looks like a normal spacer wh n installed. Don't have any pics of the bar. I had him tap a few extra holes since I got rid of the vacum block on the TB also.

Man, i saw that on his website. Badass, and I'm thinking about running one myself

This what I found on his face book page.
IMG_3672.PNG

Potentially stupid question...

What is the chance of that tubing breaking off inside?

Slim to none i would say. Your more likely to have the IAT plastic break off before this

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Some of the very first N2O kit spray bars broke & were swallowed by the engine.

A perimeter spray might be interesting.

Potentially stupid question...

What is the chance of that tubing breaking off inside?
I run a wet shot against the airstream for 10+years and I check it from time to time to see if there is any wear,none yet

That looks pretty cool.

The $180 price doesn't include 6 nozzles though. Any idea what size nozzles should be considered?
Another 120ish so $300 and you have a complete direct port injection setup is still not that bad imo . Bisions deal is a direct bolt on which is a plus aswell .

before you go out getting a direct injection kit I feel it'd be wise to collect data on the flow of the nozzle that Julio already supply's with his kit. the car could have individual EGT sensors for each cylinder, and once those numbers are dialed in as close as possible to each other introduce the methanol injection kit and see how the EGTs respond. Just my two cents.. but come to think of it Brian must've done this or something similar to it, otherwise he wouldn't be reinventing the wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actully made something similar for a buddy's champion intake manifold . I have a video of a test setup I performed . This was the first test but it has performed well after some fine tweaks .

Status
Not open for further replies.