anyone remember?

A2000RICH

after everyone had left i found one of the door prizes left in a box on the table----somehow we overlooked it completely------no one handed it to me when we were drawing for tickets and there were so many i didn't even miss it------it was the PM brake switch-------i thought i would give it to the guy that i called by accident-------his number ended in 289 and i called it by dyslexic accident when i was handed a ticket with 298---------does anyone remember who it was and how i can get in touch with him???.......................RC

That would be keith Soffa. He is NCTURBOS on this board. He was sitting right behind us @ the Lunch.

after everyone had left i found one of the door prizes left in a box on the table----somehow we overlooked it completely------no one handed it to me when we were drawing for tickets and there were so many i didn't even miss it------it was the PM brake switch-------i thought i would give it to the guy that i called by accident-------his number ended in 289 and i called it by dyslexic accident when i was handed a ticket with 298---------does anyone remember who it was and how i can get in touch with him???.......................RC

Yeah that was me... Boy was I excited when you called my number... :biggrin: You can never have too few hard parts in these tranny's!!

Richard, let me know what you need from me to get the PM switch. You can PM, email, or call (704)201-6863, or leave me your phone#.

Thanks for the great event... Looking forward to having it again!! On a side note, where was the SpeakerWorks car?? I have to see that car in person, and get you to sign my Car Audio magazine from way back when with you on the cover.

Keith

Richard,

I vote for a recount! Keith already has too many toys in his sig. (Just Kidding, Keith):tongue:

I think the wonderful ladies at the registration table should get a drawing of their choice. Hmmmmmm, wonder what in the world I could possibly want?:confused

I had an amazing time and really look forward to seeing you and Suzanne again real soon. Oh, I can't forget the gang Jim, Ramone and the rest of the crew.

Thanks again,

Jennifer

He's in better shape than me. Mine won't seem to move. Believe me Keith, I can relate.;)