Anyone only able to make girls

fastlikeanascar

Its never fast enough !!
Just found out that the wife is expecting. I'm excited but @ the same time nervous. See I have 2 girls already & dont get me wrong I love my girls , But I want A son super bad.

I kinda just thinking Its gonna be 3 strikes I'm out. :(

I mean my girls are into cars & everything even tho they are 5.. But I do want a little FASTLIKEANASCAR JR, :biggrin:

anyone else have the problem of only making girls ?

yep, two girls and said I'm done. Love 'em to death though.
Good luck with the new one on the way, here's to a boy!

yep, two girls and said I'm done. Love 'em to death though.
Good luck with the new one on the way, here's to a boy!

X2 I was just happy that my girls were healthy, I had the daddy faucet turned off after 2 girls.

Two boys here. Wifey said that is enough and I had the snippy snip done. Well five years later she called me at work and told me to come home now. When I walked in the front door she held up those pregnancy sticks, three of them, and then she started to cry. I just laughed. The third one was my little girl I had been waiting on. The little one acts just like I do, same attitude and stubbornness. She is now almost six and loves the GN. The boys who are now 15 and 12 could careless about cars. My girl is always beggin me to take her out in the GN and always encouraging me to do a burn out and go fast

Just found out that the wife is expecting. I'm excited but @ the same time nervous. See I have 2 girls already & dont get me wrong I love my girls , But I want A son super bad.

I mean my girls are into cars & everything even tho they are 5.. But I do want a little FASTLIKEANASCAR JR, :biggrin:

Post picture of wife, will let you know if I'm available to make YOU a boy! ;) :cool:

j/k

be happy with what ever you have! last time i looked this was a car forum, not ann landers

Its said to be a side effect of non ionizing radiation.

or Radio Frequency Radiation.

Everybody is exposed to it all the time. everytime you use a cell phone, tv, computer.... hell oldskool computer monitors used to admit up to 20vpm in radiation! ever wonder why you were so tired after using the computer.... hmm?????

I am exposed to a good amount on a daily basis and most of my co workers as well, it has been noted that over 96% of us have female children. this has been documentd in many military communications departments - though not proven... it seems to be an obvious cause.

This alone has caused a shift in the Personnal Exposure Limits (PEL) as a study done by GE has shown that while RF may cause a change in the production of Y Chromosomes, it has been found to cause brain cancer that doesnt show itself until 30 years later.

Ya! for modern technology.

:eek: A.j.

Its said to be a side effect of non ionizing radiation.

or Radio Frequency Radiation.

Everybody is exposed to it all the time. everytime you use a cell phone, tv, computer.... hell oldskool computer monitors used to admit up to 20vpm in radiation! ever wonder why you were so tired after using the computer.... hmm?????

I am exposed to a good amount on a daily basis and most of my co workers as well, it has been noted that over 96% of us have female children. this has been documentd in many military communications departments - though not proven... it seems to be an obvious cause.

This alone has caused a shift in the Personnal Exposure Limits (PEL) as a study done by GE has shown that while RF may cause a change in the production of Y Chromosomes, it has been found to cause brain cancer that doesnt show itself until 30 years later.

Ya! for modern technology.

:eek: A.j.

Hmmm, I was told by an old timer that you could have a boy or girl by what position you did it in! Didn't work for me though!

I saw a show on TLC about this, they did say that when a woman is ovulating you have a better chance at having a boy. Their therory was that the sperm with the male/X chrom. is more active and has a shorter life span, thus it can get to the egg faster and if she is in ovulation it increases the chance of a male child. If it is a female/Y chrom., it moves slower and has a longer life span. Thus if the woman is not in ovulation the femal sperm can wait it out while the male sperm dies off giving the female sperm a better chance at fertilization.:confused: Don't know how well it works but sounded good.

I am happy with what I was blessed with either way. I was snipped last year (man that was an experience!) and I'm gonna enjoy what I have.

Exact opposite here, we have two boys and just found out we are expecting are third child. To early to tell if its a boy or girl.

I see alot of guys on here saying that they got snipped... I admire you , I couldnt do it. :eek: It just scares the bejibbers out of me. " how do you spell bejibbers " :rolleyes:

I see alot of guys on here saying that they got snipped... I admire you , I couldnt do it. :eek: It just scares the bejibbers out of me. " how do you spell bejibbers " :rolleyes:

I garrantee you won't be thinking about bejibbers when they grab hold of your nads!!!:eek: It was the one and only time I have ever came so close to passing out! I won't go into details, but no crotch kick can ever compare to the "procedure", it lasted a good three days afterwards.

Apparently your hitting it to hard and knock'n the balls off hopefully you took it easy this time around :p If not it's all good. I have 3 My oldest is a boy and 2 girls

male sperm cells carry a Y-chromosome and they swim more quickly and will die off faster than the female cells who carry an X-chromosome. So you need to make sure that you are as close to 100% certain that 'she' is ovulating, then you would have sex closer to that ovulation date.

there are many methods of control to help determine sex, the rich guys just pay
for it to be done I have "heard", but that won't be available to the pub anytime soon.

good luck with the ladies

Hmmm, I was told by an old timer that you could have a boy or girl by what position you did it in! Didn't work for me though!

I saw a show on TLC about this, they did say that when a woman is ovulating you have a better chance at having a boy. Their therory was that the sperm with the male/X chrom. is more active and has a shorter life span, thus it can get to the egg faster and if she is in ovulation it increases the chance of a male child. If it is a female/Y chrom., it moves slower and has a longer life span. Thus if the woman is not in ovulation the femal sperm can wait it out while the male sperm dies off giving the female sperm a better chance at fertilization.:confused: Don't know how well it works but sounded good.

I am happy with what I was blessed with either way. I was snipped last year (man that was an experience!) and I'm gonna enjoy what I have.

Ya have to bend her over, Fishin pole in one hand and a 5th of Jack in the other...that should get ya a boy

FOUR BOYS!!! Age's 9-8-6-5, i don't think i can handle a girl! My dad had 23!! Kids. I live in a town with one red light, it hard to find anyone that's not related to me.

Find a doctor that will knock you out for the procedure. Mine does for all of his Vas procedures. It was the best xtra 250.00 ive ever spent.

They gave me some meds that made me super loopy just before the procedure. The doc was running late and they hit me again with some more.. next thing i woke up and was done.

I only suffered from very mild swelling. No pain meds . Tylenol only.. Just listen to the DR. When he says dont do anything.. he means it. Piss in a cup and use baby wipes to freshen up for 3 days..

No worries now..