Anyone only able to make girls

On another note , when my wife was pregnant with our last one, we met a lady at the Supermarket. She had 5 boys ! All were 1 to 1.5 year apart. This woman has been pregant non stop for almost 8 years ! She told us they were trying for agirl after the 2nd boy!

Imagine having 5 boys from an infant all the way to an 8 year old at the same time ..in a supermarket..

I saw a science show once that said that the sex of a child is determined by the temperture at the time of conception, (cold for boys) (hot for girls). Seems to be right, it was winter at the times i got the wife (big), and i think it was cold in the room, or car, or where ever we were at.

I garrantee you won't be thinking about bejibbers when they grab hold of your nads!!!:eek: It was the one and only time I have ever came so close to passing out! I won't go into details, but no crotch kick can ever compare to the "procedure", it lasted a good three days afterwards.

Wow man, that's terrible! I went with a highly recommended loical surgeon's outpatient procedure. Took 20min. From other's painful mistakes I knew to go straight home and rotate the bags of frozen peas for two days and do NOTHING else. Never had one pod of pain! That was a few weeks after our third, the second boy. Funny thing is that the boys don't get achy after long nights anymore either! BONUS!:eek: :D :D I think it was the OB/Gyn who told us that men with a high testosterone level tend to only make girls. I'd go with that as I Da,mn SURE MEANT that I wanted my lil girl!!!:D :D :D

You're One Of Those???

FOUR BOYS!!! Age's 9-8-6-5, i don't think i can handle a girl! My dad had 23!! Kids. I live in a town with one red light, it hard to find anyone that's not related to me.

I'm guessing that doesn't include your wife?:biggrin: LOL Are you Mormon by any chance Or is your father an escapee from Kintucky?:eek: :biggrin: LOL JK

Just found out that the wife is expecting. I'm excited but @ the same time nervous. See I have 2 girls already & dont get me wrong I love my girls , But I want A son super bad.

I kinda just thinking Its gonna be 3 strikes I'm out. :(

I mean my girls are into cars & everything even tho they are 5.. But I do want a little FASTLIKEANASCAR JR, :biggrin:

anyone else have the problem of only making girls ?

LMFAO!!! I was in the same boat as you.. two girls, and we tried for our third. WE couldn't believe it when they told us it was a boy. He's 3mo. old now.

Made them triple check.. got pics from three different angles.. and all subsequent ultrasounds were made to check just in cast...LOL.

Good luck.. they say 3rd times the charm.

Girls are easier to make because...

...you have the pattern right in front of you!:biggrin:

Post picture of wife, will let you know if I'm available to make YOU a boy! ;) :cool:

j/k

Dude, your a riot:D

fastlikeanascar - Haven't you heard of the old saying....

The reason "WHY" you only have girls, is because when you hit it, you hit it so hard you knocked the balls off. So, take it easy next time, just might have a boy:wink:

Anyhow, congrats man! Kids are precious no matter how you look at it:smile:

Congrats and good luck with the pregnancy and new baby when he or she arrives! My family is a little different from yours. There hasnt been a female born with my last name for as far back as anyone could research. When I found out I was having a boy, I wasnt suprised but Ashley's family was opposite of mine, hers had all girls for a very long time. Wierd how that works. If I have another child and it is a girl, she'll be soooooo spoiled!

1 boy 1 girl,,,Put a fork in it i'm done!!
an atta boy to your chromosones if they did you right!!..Regardless,they're all good.

5 boys here, my wife has trouble with sacrificing her body for 5 kids and no girl. It upsets her sometimes seeing little girls and all. But she knows the bottom line 5 healthy wonerful boys. I personally dont think its a scientific thing, but more like a God's will thing.

I GOT THE BOY I ALWAYS WANTED AND HE SURE DOES LOVE CARS. HE HAS THE SICKNESS MY FATHER AND I HAVE. LOL. :biggrin:

I have 2 girls and a boy already. Pretty simple method I use... you gotta place the sperm closer to the egg LMAO :p

I have another due this October. Wife asked what I wanted to call this one..
I said "QUITS!!"

Shoot, I have two boys...you tell me your secret to girls, I'll tell you my secert to boys...as soon as I figure out what that is anyway:confused: ...I wanted a girl!!! :rolleyes:

2 Girls...7 and 4..Both healthy.Wanted to go for #3,,,But after my wife had 2 horrible Pregnancy's and deliveries,She said 2 was it.

The only one in the family to kick out girls...

... and only girls.

3 Daughters

You'd think this would be an attraction to some women out there since I am single. :)