Anyone need a TTA crank and Pistons?

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Im not going back to stock, so lemme know if your interested. Also have more TTA stuff too.
I just need some money for a power logger and centerlines.

TT/Ameasap said:
Im not going back to stock, so lemme know if your interested. Also have more TTA stuff too.
I just need some money for a power logger and centerlines.

What else do ya have Bo?

As far as parts go:
TTA billet aluminum K&N breather
TTA sway bar (front)
TTA Vacuum block (stock)
TTA Steering wheel
TTA dash facia
TTA SS Dump Pipe
NOS stuff too..Various brackets, floor mats, ttop shades, ect. In original boxes.

I have more but This is all I want to sell for now.

Front seats??? I know I'm reaching ;) but u never know...lol

Sir,
Do you still have the bracket that mounts from the intake manifold to the back of the turbo bracket?
Thanks
Bob

You have NOS floor mats and t top shades?
Interested.
How much?
In fact I would be interested to know what other NOS stuff you have.

Pistons are long gone.
I think I still have NOS T-top shades in original box.
A lot of my other NOS stuff sold quick.
I have a TTA IC that has some bent fins, steering wheel with lots of miles, a PS valve cover,I'll soon have a torque arm and tranny cross member. Still have TTA sway bar.

Wow - I didn't notice how old the post was. How much do you want for the t top shades? Is the foam still in good shape?

Still have the steering wheel?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes. It has a nice center stereo control with it too.
Wow - I didn't notice how old the post was. How much do you want for the t top shades? Is the foam still in good shape?

These are in perfect shape with the instructions. You would have to throw a number at me as I dont know if you can even get NOS anymore. not looking to get rich, but just wanna help someone out that has a collection or ultra low mile car.