Anyone near Columbus, GA????

tj1986c

School Boy
Hey, I just wanted to know how many GN or T Type owners were in or near Columbus, GA. I've seen about 3 Grand Nationals and 1 T Type. One Army guy had his for sale for $13,000 but I couldn't afford it. Maybe next time!!!!!:(

Apparently not or the owners I've seen just aren't on this forum. Well then, how many TR owners are in Georgia period?

I am about 40 miles east of Atlanta, in Conyers/covington area.

Seems to be alot more people in south ga, they have a big turbo buick club.

About 10 that I know of here in the Macon/ Warner Robins/ Byron area. Sure there's more but know these personally.

Three that I know of in Eufaula, Al., 45 miles south. Don't think the other guys frequent this board.

I enjoy checking in each day and greatly appreciate what I've learned from members and their willingness to assist.

A couple around the savannah area, coastal empire.
Just one or two of us on the board...that I know of.
There's one fellow DOUNVME that says he's from middle georgia, but also says he has been in my area.

Are you new to Ga?

I am from Abbeville. I live just off of Hwy 280 that goes right through Columbus. I was up in Zeus' area when I went to get parts from a friend of his. Just traveling, never lived there.

I am about 2 hrs away from columbus in Ocilla. There is 6-8 Buicks in a 25 mile radius of me. I didn't know Abbeville was in "middle GA" lol. I thought it was like Ocilla...in the "middle of nowhere"

Byron, Ga.

I live in Byron, just outside of warner robins. I also live about 7 miles from Evans. Welcome. Todd.

Valdosta Club

SCOTT-N-GA, are you talking about the club in Valdosta? At least I think that is where it's at.

club

Atlanta has a Turbo Buick Club, the Grand Sport Club of America **** is in Valdosta(actually a business for profit), and a few of us have a little club called South Georgia Turbo Buicks Home Page

TR towed by dually

My dad said he saw a GN with huge rear tires being towed by a dually today. It was his first time seeing this particular one. He said that they were probably just passing through Columbus on their way to a race event or something.

I used to live across the river from Columbus in Phenix City, AL. I know of a guy with an 87 GN, but he's concentrating more on his 05 GTO now. There is also a beat up GNX in Columbus too. I used to see it at least once a week when I took my wife to work at AFLAC off Woodruff Farm Road. I've seen it parked at a motel near the Mazzio's Pizza on Macon Road. I snapped a pic of it, but I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.

Are you serious? A guy has a GNX in Columbus? I wonder if its real? I once saw a GN with fender vents but I thought it was a clone. I might know the guy with the gto. Do you know what color it is?

I'm still trying to find the pic I took of it. His name is Jerry. I think he's a Ranger at Fort Benning. His GTO is red.

I believe the guy I am thinking about is a ranger or something too. The guy was selling his 87 GN for 13,000 because he bought a new GTO. I think his was silver and his friend's or brother's (I'm not sure) who drove a 2nd generation Trans Am had a black GTO. Who knows, it could be the other way around:confused: . I don't remember the army guy's name though. Anyway, he told me he would also take any old truck for his gn as a trade. Well, long story short, I didn't believe him, and now some guy has a excellent conditioned GN that he traded a piece of garbage, hardly running silverado for. I have to be the dumbest person on earth for not finding a truck to trade.:mad: