Anyone looked at this T type

I know a guy who looked at it and said it had obvious a pillar damage and overall just not very nice for such a low mile car ( thats 2nd hand info so take it as you will) heck its probably worth it. Make a daily driver out of it :D

Hey Thanks for the info. If the pillars are shot it probobly has the typical roof issue also. Either way it means body tear down and repaint. Ill keep looking for the right car. The chase is a big part of the fun.

Again, the information is not complete and questions remain. And where are the pictures as requested by the above thread, he's had time since the 10/24 requesting date? Sounds like the guy is hiding something and you will only know when you look at it. I personaly wouldnt waste my time. Thanks "Under Pressure" for the added information.

I've been trying to get more info & pic's on the car for a while to NO avail. :confused: Rusty doors, replacement frame, dings, dents & questionable salvage paperwork have me wondering. I'd LOVE to finish it but a salvage project is all about the correct paperwork & reciepts. ;) Something seems fishy to me about not titling the car after the repairs in 1990. :confused:

You know what they say about a guy with a big mouth....

First Off, I Own This Car. Im New To This Site But Am Quickly Learning That There Are A Few People On This And Another Site That Are Trouble Makers, If I Can Make An Analogy Probably The Same Type Since Highschool That Never Really Landed Much In The Female Department, Just Made It There Mission To C-b There Buddies.
Grow Up, You Know Who You Are

Hey Gn4u2c......i See Alot Of Posts Where You Speak Up Or Make Claims And Are Caught In Blatant Lies Or "white" Lies, Such As A Car Out Of I Believe Newark That Had "coincidently" Old Parts Swapped I, That You Swapped Back In, And Someone Caught You In A Lie. You Say You Know Someone Who Looked At The Car..... Well Let Me Know Who Because They Were Trespassing If They Did As The Car Is Always Locked Up In Storage. One Person Locally Has Come To Look At The Car Last Spring, And I Worded My Cl. Add That Way Because Of The Ignorance Of People. You Can Try To Describe Something As Best As Possible, As To Not Cover Up Or Hide Things About A Car.....and Stll Will Call With No Money, Asking Of Outlandish Trades, Have No Idea About The Cars, Or That You Are Not Going To Get A Mint Car For The Price Or A Project Or Parts Car. The Car Does Not Have Any Rust Issues, Not In The Doors, Not In The Trunk, Not In The Pillars, Not In The Roof. Or Any Body Damge Or Repairs In Any Pillar Or Opening Or Jamb Or Quarter Or Any Part Or Body. I Challenge You To Come See The Car For Yourself Or Your "buddy" . Anyone Is Welcome To See The Car At Anytime, I Have Nothing To Hide And Would Appreciate That If If You See The Car And It Isnt What You Are Looking For, Someone At Least Gives Me Credit For Being 100% Honest About Its Positives And Negatives, And Posts Some Comments On Here To Clear Up This Repeating Cycle Of Unproven Comments And Blabbing. Thanks, Pete
Call Anytime, (973)919-5600

While i have not seen this car in person ( i wish i was closer :mad: ) the owner did recently send me many pictures & the car looks much better than his description makes it sound. It is certainly a car that deserves to be finished.

Post Ii

THEY ONLY OTHER WAY THIS CAR COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN OTHER THAN TRESPASSING, WAS WHEN I TOOK IT TO THE LOCAL CRUISE SPOT A HALF DOZEN TIMES, OR WHENEVER I TOOK IT A HALF HOUR TRIP TO WORK, OR ANYPLACE IN BETWEEN, BUT AT THAT POINT, IT WAS NOT FOR SALE. iM CURIOUS STILL AS TO HOW SOMEONE COULD HAVE SEEN "PILLAR ISSUES" ETC THAT SIMPLE ARE MADE UP. THANK YOU.:confused:
IN ADDITION...WHEELS ARE MINT, ALTHOUGH MISSING A CENTER CAP
BUMPER FILLERS ARE MINT, FLEXIBLE AND WITHOUT ANY ISSUES WAY BETTER THAN MOST I SEE THAT ARE ORIGINAL. ORIGINAL EXHAUST IS MINT, CHASSIS IS RUST FREE AND MINT, INTERIOR (MINUS HEADLINER COMING DOWN IN FRONT) IS WEAR FREE, RO RIPS TEARS, STAINS, FADING. DOORS ARE SUPER TIGHT. CAR IS SMOOTH AROUND TOWN AND ON THE HIGHWAY. IT HAS BEEN TAKEN UP PAST THE SPEEDOMETER SEVERAL TIMES (ALMOST LIKE AN ITCH YOU HAVE THE WHOLE TIME IN THESE CARS, LOL) A\C BLOWS COLD, AS I KEPT THE ORIG R-12 STYLE FREON WHEN I CHARGED IT SUMMER BEFORE LAST. ANYTHING ELSE IS 100% THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO LIST

THE DAMAGE WAS FOCUSED TO THE FRONT BUMPER IN RELATIVELY LOW SPEED ACCIDENT, DIRECTLY AT LEFT FRAME RAIL, WHICH QUICKLY BENT BY THE STEERING BOX, ALSO SOME FRONT SHEETMETAL, ETC WERE DAMAGED. ANYONE ACTUALLY SERIOUS ENOUGH TO LOOK AT THE CAR I WILL SHOW THE INFO AND PICS, POLICE ACCIDENT REPORT, INSURANCE PAPERWORK, RECIEPTS ETC. IM NOT GOING TO POST THIS INFO ON INTERNET, SO DONT ASK IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY SHOWING UP TO HAVE MONEY. THERE IS A REALLY THE CAR SAT SINCE IT WAS REPAIRED IN '92, A SAD STORY FOR THE FAMILY THE CAR WAS IN IS WHY IS WAS IGNORED FOR YEARS, BUT I AM THE SECOND OWNER OR FAR SINCE SHE PURCHASED IT NEW. IN PERSON WILL SEE THAT IT WAS REPAIRED CORRECTLY WITH THE RIGHT PARTS REALLY CLEANLY (I.E. FRAME)
I AM NOT AGAINST PURCHASING A DONOR CAR, OR PARTING THE CAR OUT, I JUST WANT SO MUCH FOR IT TO STAY TOGETHER AS ITS ALL ORIG., VERY LOW MILEAGE AND NEEDS NO REPAIRS. AGAIN, FEEL FREE TO CALL (973)919-5600 PETE

Well it was Jerry Cross who said he looked it over and he lives just off black horse pike. He is a big time chevelle guy. I would almost bet he was driving a chevelle when he came to look at it. He said it was on craislist and it was about a yr ago. as he told me it was definalty crashed hard he could see damage in the a -pillar seeings how you later posted it had a new frame installed. I would assume he was correct. Now I do not doubt the work that was done to the car was done correctly but we all know something is always missed when you have this amount of work done to a car. Jerry is super particular and has restored more cars than you have owned so he knows what to look for and spots things very fast. He is also a quiet guy and may not have said a word just looked at the car for 4-5 mins and said no thanks thats just his style.
On a side note It should be worth 6k in parts for sure. so good luck with the sale its just never going to be a high dallor car just can't be with frame swap/ salvage title.

Oh and if you like I can fax you a copy of the reciepts for the parts I bought for the black car and you can wipe your arss with them :biggrin:

Like a said earlier I did not see it with my own eyes its 2nd hand knowledge so take it as you will same thing you should do when you get 2nd hand info ! SEE MY POST ABOVE !!!

Attachments

• 21088159540.jpg
    21088159540.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 629
  • arnoldstfu.jpg
    arnoldstfu.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 629
A "jerry Cross" Has Never To My Knowledge Seen This Car, No Chevelle Was Here, If So He Could Refresh My Memory To Where The Car Was At, Describe The Location, Or Describe Me!!!! I Challenge Both Of You. And Invite You Both And More, To Come See The Damage That Never Was\is. If There Was A Confusion Over Cars, (like What Happened With Your Car, Parts, Repairs, It Is Unfortunate, But Does Happen When People Start The Gums Flapping.) I Would Understand That And Say It Was An Innocent Mistake, But Until Then The Fact Is You Opened Up Your Mouth And Now The Story Is Changing And Getting Deeper. I Dont Know A Single Person On Here, But At The Same Time Expect That Perfect Strangers Wont Backstab Or Fastasy Tale A Story To Make Themselves Feel Better, Or....... When They Talk The Talk When Having A Car They Are Trying To Peddle....hmmm This Is The Second Time A Big Mouth Has Gone Hand In Hand With A Car That Same Person Cant Sell.... I Bet There Is A Lot Of Decent Guys Out There, But Come On, Grow Up. Are You Paranoid Someone Might Do Business The Way You May Do Business, Pershaps? This Isnt A Barroom Or A Highschool Circle. Where Is Black Pike Creek Or What Have You? This Is Nw Nj, Is Have Been On Craigslist, Originaly Last March, Then Again Recently. It Is Easy To Hide Behind The Keyboard And Monitor, For I Am Here To Cut To The Chase And Have A Phone Conversation Or Show The Car, Talk Face To Face, Man To Man, Eye To Eye, But Not Everyone Can Come Through. I Wont Stoop To The Level Or Profanity Or Similar Stunts, I Wasnt Raised That Way. Now That I Have That Off My Chest,id Like To Get Back To A Simple Sale Of A Car That I Am Not Hiding Anything On. I May Have The Car Out This Weekend For Cruise Locally If Any Of My Friends Feel Up To Gets Cars Out Before The Salt, Otherwise Its Inside And Ready To Show. Thanks All. I Return All Calls, Pete (973)919-5600

$5000
plain and simple, no more phone calls, deposits, b.s. Countrywide wants their money or the garage the car is in will be no more, lol.
Would be willing to sell MAJOR parts as in drivetrain, body assembly or rolling chassis, but priced accordingly so, no i am not open to any other offers below this mark. Car is kept together because its too nice to split up, but it thats what it takes in this market and to pay bills, it will happen. Live goes on. Be respectful in contact please, ive dealt with enough weasels "key kickers" (the guys who click and whack their lives away) and "shadow posters". Any questions, just call or if within reason, come see in NW jersey (close to where PA, NY and NJ meet)
Pete (973)919-5600