Anyone know Gerald Okada

(LAST, to conclude parts 1, 2, & 3)
Well our ohana upset & turmoil can be of benefit to you if you know your way around an internet search engine - GERALD OKADA is not hard to find as GOKADA or CAPTAINAHI & his contact information is public too (for those of you wishing to reach him): 4419 Kilauea Ave., phone (808) 225-5142. GOD BLESS.

(LAST to conclude parts 1, 2, & 3)
Well our ohana upset & turmoil can be of benefit to you if you know your way around an internet search engine - GERALD OKADA is not hard to find as GOKADA or CAPTAINAHI & his contact information is public too (for those of you wishing to reach him): 4419 Kilauea Ave., phone (808) 225-5142. GOD BLESS.

Sounds like a long winded load of bull shit to me. :rolleyes:

Fortunately I was not a victim, but many of my friends were.

Just looked at his profile on Japancupid .com.... that's him alright.

I don't know how much of this was actually documented, but I do know GO was a shady buggah.

This guy hasn't changed... I dealt with him a few months ago. He came over to buy some LS parts, wanted to order a stack more. He was a Turbo Buick guy in the past, nice guy, wanted me to order parts without a deposit, which I never do unless a repeat customer. Well, I went against my better judgement and ordered parts for him. He of course went MIA. Not a huge deal since I never gave him anything, but some of the parts aren't really mainstream, like LS swap brackets for a Tacoma. Most of the LS stuff like BTR cam, springs, FIC injectors, etc I can use or sell. I am not really out much, but he has not changed. The whole time I was thinking "I recognize this guys name" but since I have been out of Turbo Buicks for 4 years his name wasn't such a household name any more. Some folks never change unfortunately...

Rob, not to change subjects, I had a heavily modded 93 GT stanger, which sold in '03 for a '00 SS Camaro 6 speed. I enjoyed the Ferd and I liked SS more. Even though my 87 T is rough, I am much more impressed with this car than any other for its torque. Whooosh :).

Completely off the GO topic but I did briefly have a Fox body Mustang with a stroker Windsor motor with a hairdryer. #3000, 584/642 at the wheels @ 10psi (because that was the only pair of matched wastegate springs I had when we did the dyno runs.) Pump gas... and the motor was built for 26psi+

I'd still rather have a TR

This guy hasn't changed... I dealt with him a few months ago. He came over to buy some LS parts, wanted to order a stack more. He was a Turbo Buick guy in the past, nice guy, wanted me to order parts without a deposit, which I never do unless a repeat customer. Well, I went against my better judgement and ordered parts for him. He of course went MIA. Not a huge deal since I never gave him anything, but some of the parts aren't really mainstream, like LS swap brackets for a Tacoma. Most of the LS stuff like BTR cam, springs, FIC injectors, etc I can use or sell. I am not really out much, but he has not changed. The whole time I was thinking "I recognize this guys name" but since I have been out of Turbo Buicks for 4 years his name wasn't such a household name any more. Some folks never change unfortunately...
so i think i may have found who you guys are talking about, i call him uncle gerald he works for an auto body shop next to my house. Mind you that i am only in high a junior working a part time job. i bought my own car 96 civic ex coupe and my head gasket blew i needed some assistance because i'm not best with cars but im working on it but to shorten things out he took the head got it resurfaced paid him $500 and i've been trying to get a hold of him but he's been MIA like you people have mentioned , He finally answered my text with a picture of him in the hospital saying that he's in the hospital n js had a stroke n that he'd call me later. he hasn't replied my civic has been sitting for two months now. He's such a nice dude which is why i don't understand why he would do these things I literally know where this dude works what he drives n where i can find him. If anyone has more information on uncle gerald lmk.

Mind you that i am only in high a junior working a part time job.

rxmazo

New Member · 23
Before you post more BS, maybe do 2 things.
1. Explain why you list being 23 yet are a hs junior.
2. Why you are responding to a very old thread as your first post.

👁️👃🐀

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]rxmazo

New Member · 23
Before you post more BS, maybe do 2 things.
1. Explain why you list being 23 yet are a hs junior.
2. Why you are responding to a very old thread as your first post.

👁️👃

i wasn't sure if this website accepted minors so i put a fake birthdate but yea i js wanted to hear more about gerald and other peoples experiences but yes i am in high school i looked up his name and came across this forum.​

just wanted to know is this the gerald okada everyone's talking about?

Attachments

• 9E2E7996-5727-4776-915B-7A599B532517.jpeg
    9E2E7996-5727-4776-915B-7A599B532517.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 31
Why does every new post begin with I know this dude and then evolve into some long winded irrelevant side drama? So far I have learned that this dude lives in Hawaii, Ohana doesn't like him, he was banging someones baby momma but he is a gem of a guy!

Why does every new post begin with I know this dude and then evolve into some long winded irrelevant side drama? So far I have learned that this dude lives in Hawaii, Ohana doesn't like him, he was banging someones baby momma but he is a gem of a guy!
i just talked to the shop he worked at supposedly he stole money from them too and the owner of the shop was a good friend of his n he scammed a lot of his other friends too the shop told me to just make a police report. Irrelevant? It's cause we people worked hard for that money you wouldn't understand because he didn't do you dirty !

"I literally know where this dude works what he drives n where i can find him. If anyone has more information........"

What more do you need? This thread is 13 years old, he can't be no spring chicken.

If you're not up to it on your own, get a couple of friends to go with you and go confront the guy.

Ask for your REPAIRED PART OR THE PART AND YOUR MONEY BACK.

Last edited:
Ask for your REPAIRED PART OR THE PART AND YOUR MONEY BACK.
To the FNG...
This has gone on long enough.
Take your Sherlock Holmes impersonation to FB or some other bullshit forum.
Continue with the nonsense and it'll be a short-lived tenure at TB.com.