Anyone into E-Cigs(Vaping)

kurt24

Well I quit smoking on 4-18-15 and vaping has really helped me to say of the cigs. So today I got my box mod engraved

just try not to start on the cheap stuff like they sell in gas stations and party stores. Find a vape shop by you and have them set you up with something to start off with. like a nautilus tank and a battery to run it. something like a Istick 50W cause you can use that when you upgrade into sub ohm tanks

Itaste variable voltage batt and a Kanger pro tank works for me.
Premium juice also.
Great 6 !

Have a friend who had been change smoking for many years and decided to go the e-cig route. He did that for about two to three years and recently had a heart attack. The Dr. Told him that part of his heart was damaged as a result of the e-cigs and that he would have been better off just smoking plain tobacco. Now I know it might be a coincidence and that smoking is not necessarily healthy for you but the physician believed that's heart attack and damage was a direct result of the e cigs. Dunno.

The physician also told him that he is no longer able to smoke regular tobacco because of the damage.

Let's face it kiddies, nicotine is highly addictive in any form.
My biggest concern is; I don't know anyone (myself included) that has been able to kick the habit by vaping only.
I believe it is much less harmful to the body than cigarette smoke and also less offensive or harmful to non-smokers.

JMHO - Jimmy

Let's face it kiddies, nicotine is highly addictive in any form.
My biggest concern is; I don't know anyone (myself included) that has been able to kick the habit by vaping only.
I believe it is much less harmful to the body than cigarette smoke and also less offensive or harmful to non-smokers.

JMHO - Jimmy
Smoked for 20+plus yrs.Pack to pack and half a day. Quit about a year and half ago cold turkey.
I know every ones situation is different , but it can be done.
Just got tired of it checking to see how many cigs i had b4 getting home and the rest of it.

Smoked for 20 years, kid that started at my shop had a e-cigg setup. He told me where to go and what to get. I've been smoke free for a year and a half. I use a Istick 30 and a kangertech sub micro, with 1.2 ohm. More money to spend on the GN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk