Anyone interested in teaching?

The fine print specifically excludes anyone named Charlie, Chuck, Charles, or Floyd. Sorry...:-(

The only thing that stopped me from going to college was high school ! :wacky:

That appears to be an interesting job as I love San Diego since I worked there years ago, and the weather is awesome year around!

Sounds like a good gig, and I have a B.S.M.E. degree in automotive and some experience, but I am WAY beyond trying to learn Spanish at this point. :)

I was an automotive tech teacher, and have my credentials, and was ase certified,
Was a High school teacher for few years,
but, the job is in the wrong state, and like Nick, I don't speak spanish, or have any desire to!

I was an automotive tech teacher, and have my credentials, and was ase certified,
Was a High school teacher for few years,
but, the job is in the wrong state, and like Nick, I don't speak spanish, or have any desire to!
Nick , I'm sure the state of Calf. would be willing to loan you Ralph to bring you up to speed on your language problem. How do you think I became so highly intelligent. I think your really missing a wonderful opportunity & shocked that the multi cultural Cruz57 isn't all over this like some hungry dog :)

Nick , I'm sure the state of Calf. would be willing to loan you Ralph to bring you up to speed on your language problem. How do you think I became so highly intelligent. I think your really missing a wonderful opportunity & shocked that the multi cultural Cruz57 isn't all over this like some hungry dog :)

Highly intelligent? :woot: