Anyone in vegas have access to a scale?

dsapper

My car is basically done and after the fiberglass and aluminum extravaganza I'd like to see where the weight of the car ended up. Does anyone have a scale locally?

If you're just looking for a total weight you can go to any truck stop. Flying J, PILOT, etc. Now if you're looking to do all 4 corners, you need to find a circle track guy, up by the Speedway would be your best bet.

Hmm there is a truck stop near me, last time I did that they told me there was a minimum weight. 4 corners would be nice but I'm more looking for total weight.

Any police or state weigh stations near you. pull in and be real cool with them and ask them if the could weigh it for you. Check with construction companies. Big companies like Greco or Orange Crush. They have bigger scales than the state. The state only looks at each axle

I've always taken my cars to the moving company to weigh them. They usually charge me around 5 bucks and have never even asked why I want to weigh the car. I think they get a lot of military guys moving themselves from one place to the other. They have to weigh their vehicles before and after and have proof to submit to get paid for the move.

Neal

There is a TA truck stop near me, I think I'll try that first. I had a friend with a 4 corner scale that moved to the east coast, now I don't know anyone local that has one but this should work