Anyone in the GSCA?

WE4REAL

I renewed my subscription for this year back in September and have not received an issue yet. Anyone else get theirs? Just curious. Wished it was still 6 issues a year instead of 4.

Maybe there are three of us on here. I haven't got one yet either. The delay may be in that Lasseter is handing the GSCA and the GSXtra newsletter over to Paul Ferry as described on page 16 of the 2019 summer newsletter. Lasseter I believe kept control of the Nationals.

Mike

GN87Mike is 100% correct in post. Maybe Paul is waiting till more vendors pick their show dates like Lorenz who just put his show date on facebook

Also with Paul just starting up with the gs xtra, he probably is struggling with the learning curve. Also from the responce of gs xtra

Sorry Will now finish sentence, Also from the response of only a few gs xtra members, I know Paul would like to get the membership back so the club can do more.. So PLEASE renew your membership or come back like I did!

Got an email from the GSCA today. All is well, just running behind. New issue should be here in a few weeks. Looks like a lot is going on with the club.

I'm all messed up, someone help me. I'm thinking the same way you all are, about not receiving 2019 winter issue. But I have an issue that saids winter 2019. Is this the issue everyone is missing???

Attachments

• 20200123_214909.jpg
    20200123_214909.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • 15126.jpg
    15126.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
I got the same email from Paul and the gs-extra should be going out the third week of January and it looks like Paul has a lot of plans. The more members the more plans he can make. Lets keep the club going!! Paul just sent out the clubs 1st ever digital update to all Buick GS Club of America members, so he is taking the club in a new direction!! This will be the clubs 40th year!

I've been in the GSCA since 1993. One of the few things I look for in the mail. I've been to the Nats 5 times. Haven't been in a few years though. Hopefully the club will grow and prosper. I've had my WE4 for 28 years now and I'll have it 'til I die.

I've also have had my car that long and also joined in 1993. Went to BG 4 times and Columbus once before letting my membership lapse. I still have all my GS XTRAS from those years and have resorted to them on occasion. I'm back and hoping to see a better club than before and will relish the new GS EXTRA. Glad to here I'm not the only new member in this new decade! Lets give Paul a chance, and more new members will give him more options to improve the 40 year old club!!