Anyone in Southwest Section looking for a 2012 Shelby GT 500?

Underboost

Mr. Dull
My buddy is a fleet Mgr. at a FORD Dealer and said I could buy this car for $52,500 Less than a 100mi on it and the supercharger hasn't come on yet. "aka transport mode".... DAMIT!!!!! I wish I had the cash! That's only a couple k more than a fully loaded GT.

Gary? You wanna sell the CTS-V? lol

Here's the sticker he emailed me..

img_fordlogo.gif
Disclaimer: This window sticker is only representative of the information contained on an actual window sticker, and may or may not match the actual window sticker on the vehicle itself. Please see your retailer for further information.

Vehicle Description VIN 1ZVBP8JS5C5 249689
MUSTANG 2012 SHELBY COUPE
5.4L SC 4V V8 ENGINE
6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION Exterior
BLACK
Interior
CHARCOAL BLACK W/BLACKSHELBY LEATHER RECARO SEATS

Standard Equipment INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE

EXTERIOR
. ALUM HOOD W/AIR EXTRACTOR
. LEMANS TOP STRIPES WITH
GT500 SIDE ROCKER STRIPES
. 19"X9.5" PAINT ALUM WHEELS
INTERIOR
. SPORT BUCKET SEATS WITH
RACING STRIPE INSERTS
. SHAKER 500 AUDIO SYSTEM
AM/FM/SINGLE CD/MP3
. SYNC VOICE ACTIVATED SYS
. SIRIUS SAT SVC - N/A AK&HI
. AIR CONDITIONING
FUNCTIONAL
. ELEC PWR ASSIST STEERING
. SVT TUNED SUSPENSION
. 3.55 LIMITED SLIP AXLE
. HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES
P255/40R19 - FRONT
P285/35R19 - REAR
. BREMBO FRONT BRAKES
14" VENTED DISC & CALIPER
. PWR WINDOWS,LOCKS,MIRRORS
. TUNED STAINLESS STEEL
EXHAUST WITH 4" TIPS
. EASY FUEL CAPLESS FILLER
. UNIVER GARAGE DOOR OPENER
. AUTOMATIC HID HEADLAMPS
SAFETY/SECURITY
. ADVANCETRAC W/ ESC
. ABS/TRACTION CONTROL
. DRIVER/PASSENGER AIR BAGS
. SIDE AIRBAGS
. SOS POST CRASH ALERT SYS
. SECURILOCK PASS ANTI THEFT
. TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYS
WARRANTY
. 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER
. 5YR/60,000 POWERTRAIN
. 5YR/60,000 ROADSIDE ASSIST
Price Information MSRP
STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $48,810

Included on this Vehicle
EQUIPMENT GROUP 820A

Optional Equipment
2012 MODEL YEAR
BLACK
BLACK LTHR RECARO W/BLACK
.5.4L SC 4V V8 ENGINE
.6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
50 STATE EMISSIONS
ELECTRONICS PKG W/NAVIGATION 2,340
SVT PERFORMANCE PACKAGE 3,995
.P265/40R19 F P285/35R20 R TIR
.SHELBY RR DECKLID SPOIL W/GUN
.3.73 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE
.TAPE STRIPE DELETE
.OVER THE TOP STRIPE DELETE
.19" F/20" R ALUM WHEEL
SHELBY LEATHER RECARO SEATS 1,595
TOTAL MSRP $57,535

Disclaimer: Option pricing will be blank for any item that is priced as 0 or "No Charge".

img_fuel_economy.gif

Estimated Annual Fuel Cost: $ 3,484 CITY MPG 15
HIGHWAY MPG
23 Vehicle Engine Information

Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle's condition. Results reported to EPA indicate that the majority of vehicles with these estimates will achieve between 12 and 18 mpg in the city and between 19 and 27 mpg on the highway.
For Comparison Shopping all vehicles classified as Subcompacts have been issued mileage ratings from 10 to 29 mpg city and 15 to 36 mpg highway.

img_xtendedserviceF1.gif
Ford Extended Service Plan is the ONLY service contract backed by Ford and honored by the Ford and Lincoln dealers. Ask your dealer for prices and additional details or see our website at www.Ford-ESP.com.

couple more K.. thats a lot more K's.. i got my full load GT out the door for 32K.. still a nice GT500..

couple more K.. thats a lot more K's.. i got my full load GT out the door for 32K.. still a nice GT500..

Mike you didn't get a "fully" loaded GT back in Sept. for 32k out the door. You must not have gotten the premium or the brembo pkg, leather, Nav etc. Fully loaded is 44k you didn't get 12k + tax and Lic. off the car.

Mike you didn't get a "fully" loaded GT back in Sept. for 32k out the door. You must not have gotten the premium or the brembo pkg, leather, Nav etc. Fully loaded is 44k you didn't get 12k + tax and Lic. off the car.

Oh i forgot that you were a ford sales person now Brent.. YES my GT is a Premium leather, HID security package, Rear sensor package, AUTO car. only option not on the car is Nav. also you can not get Brembos on a auto.. and were you there when you sign my papers to ford credit NOPE. now go sit in your buick and dream that you have sone 9 second time slips....

Can't see the demand being very high for the 2012 after the release of the 2013 specs. I bet they will take a few more k off that price.

Nordy the car looks great !! Auto's rule :cool:

So $5k off this GT500.. Is it a used car with a 100 miles on it ??

Oh i forgot that you were a ford sales person now Brent.. YES my GT is a Premium leather, HID security package, Rear sensor package, AUTO car. only option not on the car is Nav. also you can not get Brembos on a auto.. and were you there when you sign my papers to ford credit NOPE. now go sit in your buick and dream that you have sone 9 second time slips....
l call Bull $h!t :D