Anyone have a used exhuast set up? Shock bolts?

hemi

Well my exhuast needs to be replaced . Need 3" set up, I actually need two cat backs and I need the bolts that hold hood shocks to hood.

I have a used 3" cat-back system & the bolts you are looking for. Send me a pm with your email for a picture. - Robert

I live in NW Houston (610 & 290), but work near Reliant Stadium. Send me a message with you email address for pics.

I work @ Russell & Smith Collision Center just down the freeway, we get our tires from you. I just bought a pair of Falken tires from Juan last month. . . . they are the best "falken " tires I have ever owned. . . . lol

Here is a picture GN PARTS FOR SALE 001.jpgGN PARTS FOR SALE 002.jpgGN PARTS FOR SALE 003.jpg

Nice ! Do you ever drive your car to work, I do bit my exhuast is rotten behind cat so can't drive it right now

Thanks Robert, it was nice meeting you. I got one system. I'm still looking for one more. So if anyone else has one let me know.

Not a 3" but i do have a 2.5" with Flowmasters taking up space in my storage...came with a car I bought several years ago....exhaust is clean, doesn't look like it was on a car long. I can snag some pics if you are interested...let it go cheap to clear space.

Kyle

Let me know when your in Houston :)
Robert is a good man!

I will be pulling a 3” single catback off the car.
I have no planned time to get this done, but maybe this is the kick in the arse I need to get it done. :eek:

I am in the 59/1092 area and need some MT’s 255/50/16.
PM me with a price if it is possible.

Not a 3" but i do have a 2.5" with Flowmasters taking up space in my storage...came with a car I bought several years ago....exhaust is clean, doesn't look like it was on a car long. I can snag some pics if you are interested...let it go cheap to clear space.

Kyle