Anyone have 3 piece/flat DSE Musclebar?

After doing some examination moving out the wheel with any spacer is not going to work for 2 reasons; 1-the tire is VERY close to the outer wheel well and 2-it won't fix the pass side tie rod from hitting the lower part of the lower control arm (which you could sort of see in the first video)

New A arms are not going to be on the radar because I just did a lot of work to these arms. They were powder coated, taller ball joints pressed in and Del-a-lum bushings also. The problem I am having is I don't know how to increase (add to) the driver's side stop temporarily. I am going to try to put a 1/4" magnet on the driver stop and see how that goes. I was trying to find mini C clamps or some kind of rubber sleeve to attach to the stop but no luck.

I like the 1/4” magnet idea. What I found playing with the UMI steering stops, 1/16” at the stop makes a big difference at the tire.
I doubt you’ll need a 1/4”, but it will let you know if it works.

YES!!! passenger side wheel well. I put some tape on the fender and took it for a ride.

VERY slight driver side:

You definitely don’t want to space them out any do you. A thicker steering stop looks to be your only option.

I’m anxious to hear how the 1/4” magnetic steering stop test went.