Anyone Got Pics of Black GN Rims?

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
anyone got pics of factory or Aluminum GN wheels painted or powder coated in Black? thinkn of doin that to mine.

100_2815.JPG

nice. like the murdered out look. thanx wat did u have done at JW? they are very close friends of mine and did all the fab work on my last car.

Last edited:
nice. like the murdered out look. thanx wat did u have done at JW? they are very close friends of mine and did all the fab work on my last car.

I had a 6pt. roll bar and mini-tub done at JW's. As you know - they do great work and Joe and his Dad are real nice folks too!!! I would recommend them to anyone who needs any type of fabrication done :)

oh ok good to hear. yea they are some of the classiest nicest ppl ull ever meet and Joe's talent level is just on another level. his welds look like super glue.

I had a 6pt. roll bar and mini-tub done at JW's. As you know - they do great work and Joe and his Dad are real nice folks too!!! I would recommend them to anyone who needs any type of fabrication done :)

I almost think they wud look better if the lug nuts were black as well but can't really decide

I almost think they wud look better if the lug nuts were black as well but can't really decide

I agree. In my picture I had just put the rims on and had not yet got black lug nuts. The silver or chrome seem to stand out as out of place.