anyone from st.louis in here?

i live in west st.louis county.i was trying to find someone close that would know of a local parts dealer.its off of rock creek road in stl county. its run by a deaf guy and i cant get a hold of any one who can give me exact directions there.

also is gateway still doing weekly racing or is it done for the winter.thanx

I'm from St. Louis and I know the guy your talking about

Hello, I saw your post. The guy your looking for is Bill. Real nice guy. He is on Rock Creek Road and the name of his business is
Buick T-Type/Grand National Performance Products. His number is
636-677-1319. Let me know if I can help you any further. You can email me at
kporter@primary.net or
boostedv6@cs.com

Take care and good luck to you, Kevin

Sorry you were wanting directions

Ok here you go. Your from west county so get on 270 south and take it to Gravois or highway 30. Make a right and head south towards Fenton. You will cross the Meremac River and stay on highway 30 about 8 miles or so. You will go through high ridge and come up on a set of stoplights. On your right is highway PP and a Shell Station. You want to take a left at that light and that is Rock Creek Rd. He is about a mile or so on the right hand side. His house is a little hard to spot but there is a small sign. Make sure you call him first because he works on the buicks I think in the evenings and on some weekends but you better call and confirm with him. I've bought parts from him in the past and he is very knowledgeable on turbo regals. Take it easy, Kevin