Anyone from Oklahoma?

turbofish

I just got a gn and i have seen a bunch of gn running around together on saturday nights around 39th street. anybody in here maybe?

Bumped, in SW OKC/Moore if anyone wants to meet up

Coffee and Cars on October 3rd if anyone wants to go

Last edited:
I live in NW OKC now but originally from the Houston, TX area. Matter of fact my Buick is still in Houston and hope to get it back together and haul it up here by the end of Oct.

What part of new okc did you end up? I am from there with family still there

I am in the Tulsa area and looking for other TB owners. I have only seen one other GN in the wild except at car shows in this area and would really be interested in talking to other TB owners. I am not mechanically inclined but have always been in love with the GN since I was in highschool and they hit the street.
I have had an 87 GN for the last 3 yrs and am still working to make it into something reliable enough to feel I can make it to where I am going.
Mine is still on a work release program. Out on the weekends and back in the shop during the week.
I currently have it in a local shop getting the fuel system upgraded with a larger fuel pump and injectors to resolve a lean condition, new performance chip, new exhaust, intake manifold gasket leak fixed, undercarriage bracing and the back seat brace to help with all of the flex going down the road, blow off valve added, and generally whatever the guy at the shop says I need to get this thing up and running. He specializes mainly with Japanese turbo and right hand imports so I hope I haven't made a mistake.
I would like to keep it as original as possible with the exception of bolt ons and modifications normally seen with GN's.
Right now I am trying to find someone that can fix the windows so I don't have such bad air leaks and can take it through a car wash without the use of towels to keep out the water. I have had all the rubber replaced but the window tracks are so loose I can't get a good seal.
I look forward to hearing from any other local turbo buick owners.

You can pm me as I live in the southwest corner of okc and own a transmission and auto repair shop and also work on and own a grand national and can probably help you out or can steer you in right direction. Good luck