anyone from minnesota?

Just so you don't feel ignored I know there are several people from crazy MN on the board. I'm sure they will be around soon.

Not me I'm stuck in CT.

Jim Weise, Director of the BPG, is from Mnpls, MN. He can be reached at: www.buickperformancegroup.com

He tried to drive my GN at the BPG meet in Kearney, NE and promptly blew a head gasket. He's a big block guy. No concept of "spooling it up".

John Schmidt
V6 Director BPG
BPG #1003

Hello, Where in Midwestern Minnesota are you from?
I live in St. Paul... Jason

Is there any buick specialty shops in the minnesota area or do you have to go further south to the chicago area

There's a few of us Minnesotans on here, I guess.
I'm in the northwest/west suburbs of Minneapolis.

Your not alone, I live South of St. Paul, for about 8 months! Orignally from the East Coast.
:(

Yeah there are some here, but they seem to blend into the woodwork. Before I moved here from Virginia I checked on the gnttype list and it looked like there was an active group and there is a small click that sticks together. But there is more that we could do. Bernie Rekus would say it was time for someone to step up and do the work. Lucky for the Chicago area and the Nationals that Bernie is that kind of guy. I cover four states and could do some of the coordinating as I travel. Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.

Hey where did that guy from Minnesota go?????

you go lick a stop sign in dis cold weather & now can not reply??

:eek:

im still here, by the way, theres a snowmobile race at sand hill lake in fosston on sunday, anyone going besides me? like to meet some of ya.

oh yeah, im in breckenridge. the only place on earth you can see 20 miles each way without hills.:)

I thought they had mountains in crazy MN?

Geez just like Kansas. ;)

Brrrrrrrrrr.

Hate getting your weather 2 days later too. :(

Quack!