Anyone from MAGNA know these cars???

Dreamn4GN

Found these on Auto Trader.com.. the t type is in Pa about 50miles away from me in South NJ.. Andthe GN is in Pa as well i believe.. Ive had my eye on the white t type!!! Anyone know any info or possible who owns these cars?? If not no biggie jus putting em out there!!

Cars for Sale: 1986 Buick Grand National Turbo in LANSDALE, PA 19446: Sedan Details - 293166482 - AutoTrader.com

Cars for Sale: 1987 Buick Grand National Turbo in GILBERTSVILLE, PA 19525: Sedan Details - 293818196 - AutoTrader.com

I'm with Jim i don't think i've ever seen either of those two myself i will agree they do look sharp

Maybe I could borrow one of you guys for a day when im ready to purchase a TB!!! Mainly for inspection of the drivetrain and etc!!..Compensation offered as well!!!

Maybe I could borrow one of you guys for a day when im ready to purchase a TB!!! Mainly for inspection of the drivetrain and etc!!..Compensation offered as well!!!

Then you need Pacecarta (Paulie) he would be the best person to look over a car and tell you what it has and doesn't as far as mods

Then you need Pacecarta (Paulie) he would be the best person to look over a car and tell you what it has and doesn't as far as mods

haha Already a step ahead of you!!! I talked to Paulie after i seen him break down the 10 sec GN in the for sale section without a list of mods!! i pm'd him right after i seen him list the mods he listed just from looking at it!!.. Hes little over an hr north of me!!! He recommended vorc ved(steve)..Sry if i screwed up his display name.. But thanx anyway!!! Im not concerned with what it has.. Just concerned that she runs good with what it has.. The car im interested in does have a scanmaster... So im sure if i can remember or wright down the proper ranges displayed!! Im hoping ( Hoping):rolleyes: to have a car by spring time!!! ANy other info welcom.. thanx again guys

PS.. where is the MAGNA section/forume? there a section on here??:cool:

haha Already a step ahead of you!!! I talked to Paulie after i seen him break down the 10 sec GN in the for sale section without a list of mods!! i pm'd him right after i seen him list the mods he listed just from looking at it!!.. Hes little over an hr north of me!!! He recommended vorc ved(steve)..Sry if i screwed up his display name.. But thanx anyway!!! Im not concerned with what it has.. Just concerned that she runs good with what it has.. The car im interested in does have a scanmaster... So im sure if i can remember or wright down the proper ranges displayed!! Im hoping ( Hoping):rolleyes: to have a car by spring time!!! ANy other info welcom.. thanx again guys

PS.. where is the MAGNA section/forume? there a section on here??:cool:

If your that close to Steve K he will help in looking at the car very nice guy and he knows his $hit, but he doesn't post too often

Agreed, Doc Paulie of Steve K would be able to help you out.

Is that the kind of price range you're in?

I may be able to hunt down a few cars near me. I know where a few are hiding.

If your that close to Steve K he will help in looking at the car very nice guy and he knows his $hit, but he doesn't post too often

Yeh i honestly dont know where hes from actually!! I was just recommended from someone else!!! I have his contact info . so i plan to call him when im getting ready to purchase!!! Thanks guy!! Im also on the other board!! Same call sign as here!!! Untill i get one:cool:

Steve is in the Williamstown area it's about 25-30 minutes from me, if your a hour from Paulie your probably close to me somewhere

Steve is in the Williamstown area it's about 25-30 minutes from me, if your a hour from Paulie your probably close to me somewhere

Williamstown is the next town over. Im in Washington twp. Steves prob a couple mins away!!!

Scojack_2001- I would say them cars would be at the top of my price range!! When im ready to buy( which is not now) im hoping cash in hand will be able to drop the price a thousand or two !! But thanx im hoping to be ready to buy in April or sometime after!! I will be posting in the wanted section when im am ready!! Hopefully some of them garage finds are still around!!;)