Anyone else see this?.

Limited T

I was looking through some tuning things earlier on YouTube and came across this. Anyone else see this?. Appears to be a Stand Alone ECM from Turbo Tweak.

This is a great time for Turbo Buick owners... I am truly amazed, in my 20+ years of ownership, to see so many ECM options being released at once. We "Should" have multiple "plug n' play" options now; FAST XFI, FAST Sportsman, Holley Dominator, Holley HP, MS3 PRO, and now TURBOTWEAK/Bailey Eng. ECU........ so many options :D

Cant wait to see what this thing is all about and see how it compares to the others out there.

-aaron

The ecuGN is a TurboTweak product, Eric can answer all the questions.

Sorry for the misinformation. I ASSumed you two were involved from seeing the posted videos and knowing your past collaborations. I then tried to edit my post and couldn’t and subsequently tried to contact a mod... anyway sorry for the confusion and can’t wait to see the specs on this. Thanks for chiming in Bob and thanks to Eric, for what looks like a great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anything said about the ecuGN at the turbobuick.com Nats? Anymore info or release dates, etc.?

thanks in advance

Looks like it's close, Just made it to his website!
Screenshot_2018-05-15-09-46-04.png

We need a comparison between Ms3Pro and ECU-GN.... any more info yet? Maybe a preliminary manual or something.