Not open for further replies.

TurboGTA

see signature for partial list of the modifications

engine and trans have less than 500mi
engine will need a partial rebuild due to rod knock

I have a lot of extra parts

1 extra engine from 87 GN 95,000mi

3 extra transmissions

1 is the stock TTA tranny (200-4r)with mild shift kit--i was told it slips in 2nd gear

1 trans from an 84 GN (200-4r) unkown miles--was sitting outside and had rainwater collect in the pan so valve body is probably shot

1 200-4r from a V-8 car----was in my old 87Gn had it rebuilt with good clutches and some hardened parts and shift kit--this thing never worked right--didn't shift at correct rpms and it shifted to sof at 1st and then after messing with it it shifted too hard----if someone bought everything a good idea would be take all the parts except the shift kit/valve body from this trans and put them into the stock TTA trans

1 extra TTA wiring harness

4 extra GTA front wheels and 3 extra rear wheels

the only thing i would change about the car is the torque converter --it is too much for my street driving it stalls at around 3,600 I would prefer around 3,000 to 3,200---yes this converter can be sent back and reworked to get it in that range

I think there is around 75,000mi on it

has alarm system,boost gage,line lock, spohn adj. torque arm/crossmember--also have but not installed--front tubuler sub frame,with lower A arms and coil overs

front leather seats are crap, some rust on the trim around the T-tops paint is nice--a few dents and scratches here and there but nothing too bad

don't know how to attach pics but can email them to you

not desperate for money at this time but I do see a divorce coming in the next yr or 2 and I just don't have the will power to work on the dam thing

make an offer--may take partial trade for sport bike such as GSXR,CBR 1000 or a yamaha FJR 1300

would also consider selling just the car as a roller for $4,000--thats how I bought it 6 yrs ago

I'm in danville PA 17821

if i was closer i would probably be all over this, sounds like a good car that needs some tlc

see signature for partial list of the modifications

engine and trans have less than 500mi
engine will need a partial rebuild due to rod knock

I have a lot of extra parts

1 extra engine from 87 GN 95,000mi

3 extra transmissions

1 is the stock TTA tranny (200-4r)with mild shift kit--i was told it slips in 2nd gear

1 trans from an 84 GN (200-4r) unkown miles--was sitting outside and had rainwater collect in the pan so valve body is probably shot

1 200-4r from a V-8 car----was in my old 87Gn had it rebuilt with good clutches and some hardened parts and shift kit--this thing never worked right--didn't shift at correct rpms and it shifted to sof at 1st and then after messing with it it shifted too hard----if someone bought everything a good idea would be take all the parts except the shift kit/valve body from this trans and put them into the stock TTA trans

1 extra TTA wiring harness

4 extra GTA front wheels and 3 extra rear wheels

the only thing i would change about the car is the torque converter --it is too much for my street driving it stalls at around 3,600 I would prefer around 3,000 to 3,200---yes this converter can be sent back and reworked to get it in that range

I think there is around 75,000mi on it

has alarm system,boost gage,line lock, spohn adj. torque arm/crossmember--also have but not installed--front tubuler sub frame,with lower A arms and coil overs

front leather seats are crap, some rust on the trim around the T-tops paint is nice--a few dents and scratches here and there but nothing too bad

don't know how to attach pics but can email them to you

not desperate for money at this time but I do see a divorce coming in the next yr or 2 and I just don't have the will power to work on the dam thing

make an offer--may take partial trade for sport bike such as GSXR,CBR 1000 or a yamaha FJR 1300

would also consider selling just the car as a roller for $4,000--thats how I bought it 6 yrs ago

I'm in danville PA 17821
still a buick guy, i have a 87 turbo buick and would like someone with knowledge to meet up with, i live in danville as well

Mr. Upholsterer said:
I would like to come down and check this car out..my phone is 570 588-0969

Ok I won't be home till next weekend and if its closer to you I can have the car in Wilkes Barre

At this point this is a car for sale add in the wrong location. Sorry guys but I'm closing it for now. If you want I can move it to the car sale section for you or you can start a new thread there with a stated price ect.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.