ANYBODY USE THESE LED HEADLITES?

I looked closely at the JW Speaker ones, but everyone was out of stock on them, then I found the Eagles and they looked identical...probably the same manufacturer, not certain JW manufactures all their own stuff..don't know??

Rob, I'm not knocking the Eagle LED Projectors....they do look nice and at a much more affordable price point, however : One big difference between the Eagle & JW Speaker high beam LEDs: the JW Speaker Hi Beams utilize a much larger projector lens on their hi beam and the LED Light output extends much further "down the road" way beyond the range of their low beam.
JW Speaker Low and Hi Beam Pattern.jpeg

Yes, plug right into the stock harness. They come wired for a 2 light setup, so you do have to rotate/swap 2 wire positions. And the lows and high are the same light, just one wire is not used on the highs, its the prong that does not go into a slot in the stock harness. No biggie.
Just ordered a set of 4 today. $431.10 shipped free. Half the cost of the glorious JW's but still DOT compliant so its a win win. Sadly I rarely if ever drive at night, lol. They knocked off $47.00 so nows the time to jump on board.

Just ordered a set of 4 today. $431.10 shipped free. Half the cost of the glorious JW's but still DOT compliant so its a win win. Sadly I rarely if ever drive at night, lol. They knocked off $47.00 so nows the time to jump on board.
That's an awesome deal, easy $150 less than what I paid!

Rob, I'm not knocking the Eagle LED Projectors....they do look nice and at a much more affordable price point, however : One big difference between the Eagle & JW Speaker high beam LEDs: the JW Speaker Hi Beams utilize a much larger projector lens on their hi beam and the LED Light output extends much further "down the road" way beyond the range of their low beam.
Wow, those are much larger on the HB! Let me assure you, the Eagles put out plenty of light though for those on the fence. I do drive at night coming back from events, and rarely use the HB's, but I'm not out in the country area either.

10% off now $225.00 , very nice but I don't drive enough at night to spend that money........

I have the eagle lights (smoked)...Love the look. Has anyone experienced a tiny flicker on low beams?

I have them and have not noticed any flicker. Of course I dont drive it at night much.