ANYBODY USE THESE LED HEADLITES?

I would've been interested in the ones Dave (''1KWIKSIX") showed in post #6, but they're not shown anymore on JW Speaker's site.:(

Claude.

Daylight pictures. Need to adjust the passenger high beam.
Off.jpg
Low beam.jpg
High beam (1).jpg

These are the Eagle Lights posted I mentioned earlier with the link, I love these lights. Painted the stock retainer rings black also.

About 10 ft from garage door:

Driving down the road, regular beams, no high beams:

IMG_4077_zpskgni0ejb.jpg

Those Eagle LED Projectors do look like a knock off of the JW Speaker Evolution 8800 series headlight. Here's a shot of the JW Speaker LED Projectors installed. Looks identical to me. Not sure of the light output and cut off though?

Attachments

• JW SPeaker1.jpg
    JW SPeaker1.jpg
    649 KB · Views: 162
  • GN JW Speaker LED1.jpg
    GN JW Speaker LED1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 231
These are the Eagle Lights posted I mentioned earlier with the link, I love these lights. Painted the stock retainer rings black also.

About 10 ft from garage door:

Driving down the road, regular beams, no high beams:

IMG_4077_zpskgni0ejb.jpg

Those look great! I did't read the whole thread, but are these plug and play like the JW Speaker ones?

Both the Eagle, and Truck Lite brands look great. This is on my to-do list. Thanks for the pics guys!

Those look great! I did't read the whole thread, but are these plug and play like the JW Speaker ones?
Yes, plug right into the stock harness. They come wired for a 2 light setup, so you do have to rotate/swap 2 wire positions. And the lows and high are the same light, just one wire is not used on the highs, its the prong that does not go into a slot in the stock harness. No biggie.