Anybody interested?

Zurn

Gabe
I thought I’d post this here first to give the local guys a chance at this first. You don’t know how much it hurts me to do this, :frown: but here goes:

For Sale: 1987 Turbo-T
Maroon on Maroon bucket seat car with chrome package and astro-roof.
112K original miles

Almost all original, has after market wheels and that’s about it. I do have lots of aftermarket parts for this car, but I don’t have them installed. The car was my brother-in-laws cars and sat for a few years before I got it. When I got it the car didn’t run. I did some research and found out it needed a mass air flow sensor. After getting a rebuilt unit it ran great. I drove the car for a while, but then parked it in hopes of some day fixing it up. I started working on it almost two years ago and it’s been sitting ever since.

The body of the car is in ok shape. It would make a great driver/race car. The car needs paint. There are some scratches on the car and a few small dents. The hood, roof, and trunk are all faded bad. The 3.8 turbo emblems are missing but the “T” badges are still there. The front driver’s side quarter panel is dented from not paying attention when backing out of the garage and the head light bezel needs replaced as well. There is also a crack in the front nose piece (don’t know the name of it) from the same accident. Also, the doors sag a bit when open, but close with a tug.

The interior is clean. There are no rips or stains in the seats. There is one tear in the carpet on the passenger’s side where your foot would go. The head liner sags a bit around the astro-roof. The astro-roof seal needs replaced, it leaks a bit if the car sits in the rain. The factory stereo is gone but all the stock speakers are still there. The car has power windows and power door locks.

The car also has the vacuum brake conversion. I do have the power master unit that was rebuilt only a few months ago. For some reason it started to leak at the fire wall so I just swapped it out and did the conversion. The car also has the factory posi.

The bad news is when I was installing my RJC power plate, I cracked the intake. I started to take the car apart, but I never finished. This was just after I had put in a new timing chain and discovered a small oil leak from the front oil pan gasket. I started to pull the front of the motor apart again and I just don’t have the time to fix this now. I’ve got a 15 month old son that is taking up all my time. If anybody is interested in the car you are more that welcome to come and look at it.

I started to collect some after market goodies for the car and this is what I have:
Replacement intake manifold
RJC Power Plate
6 x used 009’s (42.5# injector)
93 street chip (set for 18# and 21* timing)
Walbro 340 fuel pump
Hot wire kit for the fuel pump
Two piece 3” down pipe with extra stock elbow to port
Big Mouth LITE Cold Air System with 9” K&N filter
Set of 84-85 GN wheels with two tri-shield center caps
I bought and had a duttwiler neck installed on the intercooler

I really don’t want to sell this car, but it sucks just seeing it sitting in my garage all the time. It ran great before I started to take it apart. With a weekend of work to swap the intake and another weekend or two to install the go fast parts, this could really be a sweet car. It does need body work and paint and some TLC on the interior but other than that, the car is solid. I really don’t want to sell this. If I can’t get what I’m asking, I’ll just let it sit until I can find some time to fix it. I’m not looking for trades and I don’t want to part the car out. If you would like to take a look at it or want some pictures, let me know. The car is in Tacoma. Thanks.

gabebush@hotmail.com
Cell: 425-246-6007

$5000 FIRM for the car with extras
$4000 for just the car with all the stock parts not including the GN rims

oh gabe this hurts to here i really wanted to woop your ass some day in my hot air piss of **** oh well man ill take the inj what do u want im right down the street frm u and have the money let me know . bill

Sucks

Ya, I don't really want to sell her, but I hate just seeing it sit there collecting dust. I know somebody here will give her a good home. I'm not ready to seperate the parts yet, but I'll keep you 1st in line for anything you want if somebody just wants the car. I called Jimbo to let him know, I'm guessing he is doing back flips right about now. :rolleyes: