Anybody i n Dallas area able to help inspect an 87' GN today/tomorrow(28/29)?

pace

Hey all, been looking for a GN for a while and I might have found a decent one, just curious if anybody is available to help inspect one and see what they think about price versus the quality. I will hopefully be test driving it today (28th) around 11am or noon when I get off work (1030am), or could wait if somebody is available tomorrow. Thanks all!

Poor. Car was in bad condition for its price, the owner of the car was poor to deal with as well.

Doesn't look bad in the pics. The engine bay is dirty and looks stock. Paint looks nice. Any signs of rust? Interior looks good, the shifter handle looked broke? GNX dash is nice. I haven't seen it in person but $17.5 Is not that bad. These cars are starting to take off in price. Only 33k miles or is it 133k miles? A avg 86-87 GN is 30k in NADA. Another 10 years and it will be 30k+ to buy one.

I was thinking 133k or 233k miles. The engine doesnt look like it has been taken care of at all
The interior has some cuts in the seats and alot of the plastic stuff is breaking/falling down. The alternator may be bad as well, and it would not startup without pressing gas pedal a bit. The paint was nice, repainted at some point. The rubber seal around the moonroof was dry-rotted. Small bits of rust but nothing major that I could tell, I didnt look under the car though.

A carfax should tell something about the mileage but it does sound like more than 33k miles.

A carfax should tell something about the mileage but it does sound like more than 33k miles.
I actually checked the car fax but the mileage was put on before they recorded the mileage, so even the car fax showed only 33k miles.

Mcss exhaust? No pic of the spid. Why was it painted? Crashed or just poor gm paint? Stock maf, powermaster, stock appearing turbo. Did you bring a scan tool to check it out? The hard start could be leaking injector(s), fuel pump issue or maybe something else.
Sounds like a lot for a car with some things that need "looked at".

"Contact us"........ Either a flipper, or a used car dlr, is what it sounds like to me..

Just a note. The Gauges are aftermarket so I would take that mileage with a grain of salt.