Anybody have a 95 impala ss?

I got this off of my friends 95 impala ss with a lt1 in it thats all I know..

Attachments

• 95 impala ss (3).JPG
    95 impala ss (3).JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 217
The Impala SS came out in 1994 and ended in 1996. Same mechanic's in all 3 years, only difference's were cosmetic.

The 94 & 95 were pritty much the same, the only difference in 96 was the floor shifter on the console, The 94 & 95 has the shifter on the colomn. The body was the same on all 3 years

What are the specks? What does it do?

To be totally honest I have no clue on the specs.I suppose it changes the fuel table and timing for more performance.Here is a pic of it.I was just selling it for a friend of mine who is selling his car.

Attachments

• jet.jpg
    jet.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 129
ive got a 1995 impala as well,could you post the model and/or any other
identifiers from the module so we could research it ?

it might just be the thing for me as im putting mine back together w/ a bit of a cam.;)

thanks
SS30

ive got a 1995 impala as well,could you post the model and/or any other
identifiers from the module so we could research it ?

it might just be the thing for me as im putting mine back together w/ a bit of a cam.;)

thanks
SS30
New Jet Performance Power Control Module Part #29817:eBay Motors (item 250433531856 end time Jun-03-09 11:05:04 PDT) THIS IS ALL THE INFO i CAN FIND ON IT mY FRIEND TOOK IT OFF HIS IMPALA BEFORE HE SOLD IT AND IT HAS BEEN IN MY CLOSET FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND WE HAVE NO INSTRUCIONS WITH IT.The web page has some info at the bottom of page.

The 94 & 95 were pritty much the same, the only difference in 96 was the floor shifter on the console, The 94 & 95 has the shifter on the colomn. The body was the same on all 3 years

My 96 seems to have more differences than that. : )

I own a 94 ss. 94-95 changes were made to the mirrors. 95 and 96 have them on the corner of the door. 94 have them on the door. 1996 had floor shift and analog gauges; as mentioned before, 94-95 were column shift digital dash.From 94 to 95 and 96 had different moldings on the back quarter behind the rear doors were the impala logo sits. 94 was only offered in black. 95-96 could be black, marroon, or teal (SOB, DGGM, cant remeber what the acronym is for the maroon). All LT1, 4L60 cars with 3:08 gears and 4 wheel disc. 94-95 OBD1. 95 was iffy with some GM's, as some were OBD1.5,. Had an OBD2 port but wont communicate with general OBD 2 scanners. (weird). 96 was OBD 2. WX3 on the SPI in the trunk indicates a true SS along with the G80 and LT1.
Just wanted to help as much as I could. :smile:

Acronyms

Maroon = DCM = Dark Cherry Metallic
Teal = DGGM = Dark Green Gray Metallic

Transmissions were 4L60E

I forgot about the 94's only being offered in black.