Anybody Going to try using E85

RKNTRBO

Looks like the first station, should come online in July.

Concord Chevron
2001 Willow Pass Court
Concord , CA 94520
925-676-9901
Opening 7-15-08!

I like the idea, but living on the other side of the Bay, dont know how I could do it.

Mark

Concord Chevron
2001 Willow Pass Court
Concord , CA 94520
925-676-9901
Opening 7-15-08!

I like the idea, but living on the other side of the Bay, dont know how I could do it.

Mark

I'll sell you my fuel system....

Scott Wile

Concord Chevron
2001 Willow Pass Court
Concord , CA 94520
925-676-9901
Opening 7-15-08!

Mark

That's the way to go Mark! You could a good amount of detonation free boost to your engine with that stuff! Let me know if you find some more stations who will be selling it in the future.

Wow, that's about time. Not far from me either. Guess I'd better read up on E85 some more. :)

Looks like we are getting closer to the opening:cool:

If any of you guys, who live in that area or that side of the bay can post if you see the station open and the price for E85.

Thanks

Mark

Station is open:cool:

I just called and E85 is priced at $3.79 a gallon.

Let the fun start.

Mark

RE: E85 station

Hi Mark,

Not sure if this is the same station as the address and phone # is different. But thought I'd pass this along as I got this thru our work e-mail today.

In support of Caltrans efforts to reduce it's use of petroleum fuels, the Division of Equipment has confirmed the opening of a brand new Chevron facility in the Contra Costa County town of Concord. This location has easy access off Hwy 4 & the Willow Pass exit. The E85 pumps at this location are numbers 19 & 20 designated by a yellow hose with yellow dispenser. The Voyager card is accepted at the pump for E85 purchases. This station also has a convenience store & a car wash facility.

Please make every effort to use E85 in Caltrans Flex-fueled/E85 vehicles.

Station Information:
Chevron Station
1001 Willow Pass Rd.
Concord,Ca 94520
925-682-2100
Hrs: 24 hours a Day
E85 fueling at dispensers 19 and 20

Garjohn, thanks for the info. When I first posted the location and then went to the map to find it, it wasnt showing up. Looks like the website has all the correct info on it now.

Mark