Anybody from northwest indiana?

ssleeper94

will it run?
I live in Dyer, just wondering if anybody else lives in the area. I see a gn w front mt driving around

I've been looking at houses in st. john ....so I may be your neighbor this summer.

Nice, A co-worker of mine just bought a home there and used a good friend of mine to help him find it. let me know if you want his info.

I'm good my man, yourself? How's everything going with the car as well?
very good, I gutted the frt end this winter for paint & powdercoat...all new susp/steering parts as well...recored radiator, new cooler lines, etc...when I hit the road springtime, brand new car lol

very good, I gutted the frt end this winter for paint & powdercoat...all new susp/steering parts as well...recored radiator, new cooler lines, etc...when I hit the road springtime, brand new car lol
Wowwwwww and ive been procrastinating on taking the heads off and sending to Champion for a look over. Not to mention looking into a possible turbo issue and getting Razors meth kit. lol

get on it man, fair weather be here soon this year, I'm gonna be on the prowl and need a cruising partner